FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Baaaaaleted! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Baaaaaleted!
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
You know there is really only one person that looks like an idiot here and it isn't kat.

Maybe we should have acceded to her previous request though.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
kat -- I'm jealous that you get to bronze this thread as proof that you hate conservatives.

I wish that I had something like that. [Grumble]

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe, but then my morning would have been alot more boring.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
OSC-fan always entertains me. [Big Grin]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, this is as good as it gets. Hatrack at its finest. ^_^
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I am indeed saving this thread for that purpose. I completely love it.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
There are intelligent conservatives out there - quite a few of them on this board.

I may not agree with them completely, but then I don't agree with anyone completely. It's a quirk. [Big Grin]

Of course, I apply the same observation to the liberals - quite a few on here and some intelligent ones to boot.

Now, if I can only find the bloody Moderates...

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
It's true, Kat's a leftist radical. She wants to legalize gay marriage, ban apple pie, and have mandatory flag burnings in public schools.

quote:
Look at Dagonee. He's one of the most out-spoken people on the board, and pretty conservative on most issues.

Yet I have never seen anybody call him a troll.

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out why.

Because I'm nice to 2/3 of Kat/AJ/Tom so s/he deletes all the mean posts about me. I just argue with Tom in religion and some of the political threads so no one suspects anything.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

PSI, you do have a point. If there drama like this in real life, we'd all get dragged into someone's office and mocked at the Christmas party. I know I'm awake. [Razz]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

I sure wish I could tell which it is. Sham, or clueless?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises hand*
I'm a moderate.
It's hard to tell, because I hate Bush so much that people assume I'm a liberal, but I'm really about as moderate as they come. [Smile]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

10 bucks says Stargate isn't old enough to vote...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Now I agree with pooka. Stargate *must* not believe what she's saying.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Now, if I can only find the bloody Moderates...
Oh! Oh! Describe the moderate....maybe I'm that!

-----

Stargate...I'm sure you make your pet rock very happy.

[ July 22, 2004, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Doesn't Jebus have a sense of humor like this? Have I discovered Fan/Verb/Gate's secret identity? Was that the game? We had to guess who was behind this?
TMedina
Member # 6649

Snicker.

I've found people tend to vary on specific issues - Tom, I wasn't aware of your opinion on Bush but it doesn't surprise me.

Tack on your position regarding religion and I think you're tossed into the far left side of Moderation. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Edit: Stargate, that was both rude and tacky. Taking your dog behind the woodshed doesn't count as being married.

Not that I've ever known a dog to smoke before, but what the hell.

[ July 22, 2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Please stargate do clarify what you meant about the "unlike you..." bit

AJ

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Because I'm nice to 2/3 of Kat/AJ/Tom so s/he deletes all the mean posts about me. I just argue with Tom in religion and some of the political threads so no one suspects anything.
Brilliant! [/british voice]
beverly
Member # 6246

*waits patiently*

Do I win anything?

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
banna, I am married, unlike you...
Yeah, but Banna's nice and intelligent, unl...nah, too easy.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
So I guess we are all mindless slaves to kat's opinion because we all think that is what you are doing as well, right?

Or do we all hate Conservatives?

Maybe we are all kat, and her family members are all typing on the same computer at the same time under different screen names.....that way it looks like lots of people agree with me...I mean her...well, you know [Roll Eyes]

[ July 22, 2004, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

I've got to admit, if Stargate is OSC-fan, she's gotten tougher since last time. This time she has stuck around after everybody ganged up on her.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Edit: Stargate, that was both rude and tacky. Taking your dog behind the woodshed doesn't count as being married.

Not that I've ever known a dog to smoke before, but what the hell.

Sorry for the re-posting, but I was feeling cranky this morning.

-Trevor

BannaOj
Member # 3206

I just asked you a respectful civilized question and you are saying that I already know?

Actually there are about 10 different things I could imagine you saying and I'm not sure which one you meant. Especially since TomDavidson, kat and I are all the same person. TomDavidson has posted pictures of his new daughter, therefore if I'm not married then I'm not Tom am I?

AJ

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Wow, am I impressed. I'd tell you how much, but I don't know any words that small.
[ROFL]
katharina
Member # 827

*hugs Banna*

Abused children syndrome. Longing for attention, he'll say anything.

bev, for what it's worth, I agree with pooka completely.

katharina
Member # 827

He's a troll, Banna. He's going for attention.
TMedina
Member # 6649

It's safe to say he has it.

-Trevor

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Maybe it thinks if it's offensive enough, Bev'll delete the thread.
beverly
Member # 6246

I wish I knew for sure. I am still hesitant to believe that Fan/Verb/Gate is fake. I definitely count it as a possibility though.
TMedina
Member # 6649

I hope he is a fake - I'd hate to think someone is suffering like this IRL.

-Trevor

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

I refuse to believe that somebody could be genuinely that clueless. It's much more comforting to me, for some reason, to assume that people are just mean, but no unbelievably dense.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

quote:
Nice, nice, I hope akcard knows about this.
[ROFL]

Though aka and kacard are two of the nicest people you could ever meet so it isn't that uncomplimentary.

AJ

katharina
Member # 827

There probably are though, you know? I mean, I think I knew a few people in high school that acted like this in real life. They were in trouble all the time, but at least they got attention then. [Frown]
beverly
Member # 6246

But if he/she is fake, he/she has invoked my wrath by not giving up the gig already.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Could Stargate be AJ's grandmother? Now that would make sense.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Mite, let me introduce you to Beam.

Kettle, this is Pot.

katharina
Member # 827

bev, he probably wants the wrath. That's kind of squicky, I know.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Oh, right...got it...it's a taste of our faith and Humility as put forth by the Scripture.

Chalk up one more in the "I'm going to Hell" category.

-Trevor

beverly
Member # 6246

Yes, I promise you, there are people who act this petty and clueless IRL. It is a definite possibility.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

quote:
I am not a troll
People who aren't trolls don't have to keep defending themselves this way. The best defense is to prove it.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure that OSC fan and Stargate are the same person. That much might be true. But I think they are definitely from the same secret liberal cabal.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
mr porteiro, that's because I am not OSCfan, how many times I have to repeat that?
The same number of times you have to repeat that you aren't a troll.
beverly
Member # 6246

Like how if someone says, "I'm an adult!" they aren't?
TMedina
Member # 6649

Well, the point is - we're not sure she was spreading lies.

The truth hurts sometimes.

-Trevor

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Wow, this reminds me of the time I was in the theater (during Prisoner of Azkaban). This little girl in the front started yelling to her parents, "NO! Don't do that! I'm a big girl, I'm not a baby anymore! WAAAAH!"
beverly
Member # 6246

Stargate, Kat was just saying what many of us were already thinking. I think it is funny that someone would suggest that Hatrack is full of mindless sheep who believe everything that Kat says.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I'm trying to figure out why this person actually hates Kat so much. She's been the primary target of almost every one of these attacks. Tom Davidson and I just got caught as ancillary characters I think.

AJ

[ July 22, 2004, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I think she was the first one to challenge the person.
beverly
Member # 6246

Maybe Kat stole her boyfriend in High School.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.