FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Peasant's Quest! Can you slay the Burninator? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Peasant's Quest! Can you slay the Burninator?
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
My questions:

What is up with the waterfall?

Is there really no way to kill the dragon?

What can I do with my shirt? Why can't I give it to the naked guy?

Can I do anything with the funky looking trees?

Does the map show everything there is?

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
how do you get the mask?
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
*spoilers*

I think the mask is in the well. Pick up pebbles by the lake and put the mask into the bucket.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numb
Member # 6748

- posted      Profile for Numb   Email Numb         Edit/Delete Post 
I found the map but what should I type to keep/see it? Nothing I type seems to work.

:Allison:

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
You type 'map' without the quotes.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numb
Member # 6748

All it said was:

We are neither confirming nor denying the presence of a map in this game, but irridisregardless, you don't have one.

Or is that how it's supposed to be?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I think that means you haven't found the map yet. Did you say "get paper" when you found it in the cottage?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numb
Member # 6748

That was probably the problem. I had typed 'look at paper' instead. Thanks, Da_Goat, yeah I see the map now.

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-hoo! Perfect score! I spent ages trying to figure out if 149 was as high as you can go, since you can't actually kill Trogdor -- but then I closed the drawer on a whim. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm stuck at finding a robe. Apparently, I have tokill the kerrek at this point but i cant seem to figure that one out either.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
If you can't figure out how to kill the kerrek, you probably haven't scared the horse.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.