FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I want my sakeriver (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I want my sakeriver
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
JT, I was just going back to tell you I liked your pennies entry and would love a low member number at your forum, but am holding off to try to get 13, which is my lucky number.
You have enough people in your immediate family to get up to that number. Better make some calls.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hehe she really does.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Do not. [Razz]

Krabby Patty 7
Poseable Nurse 8
Enigmatic 9
dkw 10
Bob_Scopatz 11

That is my immediate and extended family on Hatrack.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be 11. having some trouble registering.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
You might be able to talk Smokey into registering. If you offer a biscuit.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Does JT have a no alts rule?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
JT has no rules to speak of at this point.

And I can think of one other person ElJay could coerce.

edit: Kate (and Porter, maybe), you have to register for the forum at the forum. The blog registrations don't transfer, which annoys me to no end and I can't fix yet.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

*shrug* You said immediate family.

I like the no rules thing, though. I could just go register 6 alts and then my real handle as number 13. . .

[Wink]

Added: Also, I don't coerce. Not my thing.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Is the site a secret?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

You're up to 9!
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhh. Found "the spot". Always a good thing. I am number 10.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

No. It's so much not a secret that you can click on my profile to get to it. I'm just not advertising it here because I'm not sure I can handle the traffic I could conceivably get.

And I'm a perfectionist, so I wanted to wait until it was "perfect" before the big unveiling. But then I wrote about pennies and I couldn't wait to spread the word. It's a grassroots campaign, after all.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand completely. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't Wyatt immeadiate family too? I was counting it.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Immediate family is mom, dad & siblings, as far as I'm concerned. Nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and in-laws are extended. Sorry Bob.

On the other hand, I would not be at all offended if Dana now considers Bob & Wyatt as her immediate, and the rest of us as extended. Whichever. [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.