FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I finally have a double- Homonculus (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I finally have a double- Homonculus
DavidR
Member # 7473

- posted      Profile for DavidR   Email DavidR         Edit/Delete Post 
No double, and probably not for a loooong time. Doubling 7473 will probably take a while. After factoring my member number I have the following.

3rd #2491 Walt Grabe posted once in 2001.
47th #159 Cyrus posted once in 1999.
53rd #141 martha posted 1572 times starting in 1999, most recent post in January of this year.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought FMA spelled it the same way...
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susie Derkins
Member # 7718

- posted      Profile for Susie Derkins   Email Susie Derkins         Edit/Delete Post 
The generations of Annie

(because Susie is too big)

Oh, you twenty lost souls! You twenty dear descendants who have strayn so far from my fold. Most of you I've never known, and those whom I do are but sarcastic echos of their true selves! Thy average post count is 40.9, thy average occupation "student." These faces we shall never see again.

And oh, 8Annie, thou unknowable member #2360, thou art lost in name and record to the eternal relentless desert winds. Art thou better off than thy siblings? Dost thou dwell in a better place than pickuprtist3, who only bothered to post once, misspell his name, and trample on his mother's good reputation?

Dare I even mention my generations, the fruits of my loins who fell into fascist horror? No, dear 17Annie, horrid Grammatikfuehrer. Thou art no son of mine.

And thou wicked great-grandchildren celia600 and Trogdor the Buminator (notice the M), who exist for nothing greater than to mock others! Almost thou makest me to lose heart. I have not the will to search further. I have been buminanted. The child named 21Annie is too great a risk... no, I shall end my painful search here.

[ April 18, 2005, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Susie Derkins ]

Posts: 285 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Schwa
Member # 7468

- posted      Profile for Schwa   Email Schwa         Edit/Delete Post 
A winnər is mə!!

əxcəpt that I'm pissəd I didn't rəməmbər to takə my ə-mail addrəss off this account. Grrrrr...

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
In the version of FMA I saw, the subtitles spelled it with an o, Homonculus.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.