FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A Game Making the Blog Rounds (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Game Making the Blog Rounds
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course.
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm beginning to notice a trend.

It seems like every time I give a short answer that's meaningless unless you see the post before it, it's always on the next page.

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
This one is obvious, but amusing nonetheless. [Big Grin]
quote:
There is a luminous lining gilded on the pre one, is a luminous lining to him gilded on the pre one, the corn is as high, as the eye of an elephant, ' looks at to him, as its climbin ' with the sky to clear up. Chorus: De Oh- that beautiful morning, OH -, the EC what beautiful day, I have an admirable feeling, outward journey all my manner.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
"Oh, what a beautiful moooo-rning..."

Is this because of Annie's post in the waking people thread? [Big Grin]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

maaaaaaaaaybe. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

quote:
close your eyes and me embrace they, me miss tomorrow they; You point out that I am always right. * and then, while I far, to write I ev' ry the day, and I to send to you my expensive entirety. I tromp ahead that me the lips which I miss and hope embraces that my dreams precisely come. * and then, while I far, to write I ev' ry the day, and I to send to you my expensive entirety. to like I send my entirety to you. * my expensive, favorite entirety I just.

Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

All my loving
papercrane
Member # 7877

- posted      Profile for papercrane   Email papercrane         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody is going to get this. Nobody. Which is, of course, why I'm posting it.
The song doesn't really have linebreaks, I just cut it whenever a capital letter came up.

It is, largely does not begin it with a seism, birds and queues, a plane and lenny bruce are aengstlichauge of a hurricane, to hear on itself the butter barrel -
Weltserves which whirrs it proper needs,
Serve plugs your own needs him of additive speech far, return,
No, capacity, the directors of line beginning, to click with a fear is, led height the limited sight collected in a fire seven plays, a government for rent fight and represent and a place of installation of fight on the left of the west and to come in
A speed with
Furien which breathe to the bottom your of crew diverting, trumped, to which sets of bottom! finely then. uh with
OH -, the overflow, population, general food, him - even will make however, serfs of the
Serf in world, diees proper needs is -, to hear to him vitriolic enough, patriotically with your bleeding of heart the model with enthusiasm and revered and which right, deflagration, fight, the luminous light and believed in pretty
Psyched

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
It's the end of the world as we know it.. and Papercrane feels fine. [Smile]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papercrane
Member # 7877

- posted      Profile for papercrane   Email papercrane         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. I'm seriously impressed. It's not the most coherent piece of literature in its original form.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. This one comes out surprisingly coherent. It only loses the gender references coming from French to English:

quote:
It was forgotten physically, then it slipped into my bag with my keys of car.
It said that you grant to me because I you took please and these diamonds carried.
And I could say oo oo oo, as if each one knows, about which I speak.
As if each one would know precisely, about which I spoke.
Diamonds speaking on that about soles about him shoes.
It forms the sign of a spoon of tea, forms the sign of a wave to him.
The poor boy modifies clothing and places at After-shaves, to compensate for his usual shoes.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.