FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So, I'll just let him rob and hit, me then shall I? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So, I'll just let him rob and hit, me then shall I?
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
When Tova was 2, we had her in daycare. She was one of the youngest kids there, and almost certainly the smallest (she's teeny).

One day, these two kids started there, brothers, one a little older than the other, but both older than Tova. I think they were 3 and 4. Both had behavior problems of the slightly violent variety.

They were outside playing, when the older one picked up a stick and started coming at Tova. She took it away from him and whapped him with it.

Neither boy bothered her again, and pretty soon, the daycare center asked the boys' parents to take them elsewhere.

Zero tolerance is for lazy people who are afraid to make a rational judgement.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's not 'trouble-making' to try to insure the guy who robbed and assaulted you doesn't go unpunished. Schools are responsible for your well-being while you're there and for them to do nothing is negligent.
I agree. The school administration probably wouldn't.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] Papa Moose. [ROFL]
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Will the thief in question leave you alone from here on?

Did you get your stuff back?

Are your parents ok with what you did?

If the answer to all three of these are "Yes" then take your suspension as a vacation secure in the knowlege you did the right thing.

If you were my kid and this happened to you, I'd see that you had a blast on your suspension days. Living well is the best revenge.

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.