FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NonPhysical Power, Mind Control, Self Focus (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NonPhysical Power, Mind Control, Self Focus
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
BtL, I have to admit that I prefer the juggling in the first clip to the juggling in the second.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
There's no impressing laymen [Wink]
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
The second one has better technique; the first has better presence.

I like the first one better.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I stand in awe. I was very impressed with the skill demonstrated in first clip, but the second was pure virtuosity.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
The first clip was a great performance. Lots of energy and glitter, with simple moves done very tightly. Some of the things Garfield does, however, are just nuts. That's not even mentioning the fact that he juggles 10 if you stick around until the end of the video.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex Johansen
Member # 9090

- posted      Profile for Alex Johansen   Email Alex Johansen         Edit/Delete Post 
hey, correct me if im wrong, but did albert einstein have a theory about time-relativity, saying something like time is different for everyone?
Posts: 141 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Its only different for people in different frames of reference. And at any speed any person has ever gone, it has no practical application beyond some slight adjustments to very precise clocks.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.