FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dayton, OH Area Hatrackers? (I'm Real, I'm Real!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dayton, OH Area Hatrackers? (I'm Real, I'm Real!)
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Thai it is! Why don't we meet in the Barnes and Noble on North Fairfield Road at noon. That's easy to find, and is relatively close to where we're going. I'm going to send you an email through the forum software here in a second with my cell number. If you'll respond with yours it'll make finding each other in the bookstore that much easier.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Got it!
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Got your reply. See you Saturday!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

Is this north or south of 35? I can't seem to find a B&N with that address.
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

Wow, that Indian food was fan-freaking-tastic. I'm going to be going back there at least once before I go home to GA.

It was great meeting you, Noemon.

In other news, SwampJedi is now Real(tm). [Big Grin]

Noemon
Member # 1115

[Smile] It was great meeting you too. And yeah, I think I have a new favorite restaurant.

By the way, I didn't see your question about the location of the bookstore until just now. Glad you found it okay.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.