FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Baaaaaleted! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Baaaaaleted!
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Kat's more popular? Better respected?

A perverse alter-ego engaging in self-evaluation?

I dunno.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
History is fuzzy, I thought I was...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ-? Speak to me.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

I think you were the first person to get hit with a personal attack.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I missed the exact thread where it all started, but I think the tension was with both you and Kat. Then Tom got tacked on later. Some of that residual tension with AJ has certainly popped back in here....
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd better watch it, Stargate, I'm a raging liberal with no self-control and I just might jump your bones. All that talk about abstinence is making me randy.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

This is very reminiscent of high school teenage-girl drama.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

basically what bev said PSI. my memory is furry at best.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
two months ago, for reasons that are none of her business, i deleted some of my threads.
Wait, are you sure it wasn't a computer glitch?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Oh, and Stargate, the despising liberals comment is just the sort of thing that makes you come off as a troll. (Assuming the cluelessness side of things.)
beverly
Member # 6246

Waving makes the sarcasm in the previous phrase go away. I see....
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my stars, I HATED high school drama. I was so bad at it. The first whisper, and I ran as fast as I could for the hills. I didn't date anyone I liked in high school, so the things with boys wasn't the issue. Was anyone actually good at it?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

quote:
No, PSI, I never said it was a computer glitch, don't you know that only the person who posts can delete her posts?
She can be taught! [Wink]
katharina
Member # 827

I'm getting flashbacks to the pool party where the same guy threatened for about thirty minutes to push in the pool with my clothes on.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

No, you will only gain (some) respect when you stop pretending you are not OSC-fan.

I think the only people despised on this forum are murderers, rapists, and, oh yeah, trolls.

Although, I do seem to remember counseling OSC-fan to stand by what she said. Maybe you did listen to me, just a little.

Need to work on the lying though.

[ July 22, 2004, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: beverly ]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

quote:
The computer glitch was just that thread that says it's mine while it'snot, i was in a private chatroom and they told me that it happens when you delete posts sometimes, so , no big deal.
Except that you can only delete a post when you've posted, and YOU said you hadn't been here then. Two months, I believe you said.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

You know I did that at a wedding reception when I was like 3 or 4 kat. Well no one pushed me in, I jumped in of my own volition. At least they took the nasty itchy frufru dress off of me afterward to dry me off.

AJ

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"i was in a private chatroom and they told me that it happens when you delete posts sometimes, so , no big deal."

A private chatroom? Really? With whom? [Smile]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Then you weren't really away, were you?
katharina
Member # 827

I jumped in the lake with my clothes on at girls' camp once. I was wearing jeans. It wasn't nearly as much fun as it should have been.

Somehow, the vision of little Anna catapulting into a pool wearing a foofy dress is both hilarious and fitting.

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Everything she has said has been borne out by your behavior in this thread. I don't care if you are OCS_fan or just a pale imitator, she was right about you trolling.

Unless we are all so stupid that we are "misreading" you... [Wink]

We know and like her, so we trust her more than someone we don't know, and surly don't like.

What is so hard to understand about that?

[ July 22, 2004, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I've got pictures of how they dressed me too...

When did I outgrow the angelic look? I got away with so much then!

AJ

saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Which is why kat is right, and we shouldn't feed the trolls.
Well, yeah, but if it weren't for threads like this, my club would be severely lacking in membership.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

The sad part is, they're usually right.

-Trevor

Edit: Lying to us? I'm going to head out on a limb here, but it's fair to say most of us reached that conclusion about you on our own.

[ July 22, 2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A private chatroom? Really? With whom?
It must have been the creator of the infamous black list. Which I'd love to see a copy of some day.

Wet jeans are the most uncomfortable clothes in creation.

And AJ, you probably got away with it by telling them you were playing baptism. [Smile]

Dagonee
Edit: And if THIS thread pulled CT back in, then we don't have to ever feel guilty about encouraging her.

[ July 22, 2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Dagonee ]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

I think I just made the blacklist!
BannaOj
Member # 3206

But as I recall, the wedding was a Catholic wedding Dags [Wink]

AJ

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Wet jeans are also HEAVY.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember having to jump in the pool fully dressed, take my jeans off, and then try to make a life preserver out of them.

For a weenie 11-year-old, that was pretty tough.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Yeah mack have you ever had to wear jeans all day soaking wet, like at an amusment park after you've been on a water ride? I've actually gotten something akin to diaper rash from them before.

AJ

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
It's easier with parachute pants. [Wink]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

YES...the chafing is horrible.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

"chafing" yeah that was the word I was trying for and couldn't come up with and was bugging me!

Thanks mack!
AJ

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Porter: o_O

And impossible.

[ July 22, 2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

mackillian
Member # 586

Hey! At kamacon we'll actually to get real life compare how sibling-like we look. o_O
Dagonee
Member # 5818

quote:
But as I recall, the wedding was a Catholic wedding Dags
Wow, I'm trying to picture your grandma at a Catholic wedding. The mind boggles.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

my hair is bugging me at the moment, maybe I should cut it short for the occasion so we'd match
[Wink]

AJ

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Grandma wasn't there. It was the nearly disowned Catholic/Mormon/Episcopal branch that my Great Aunt belongs to. I think it was her son that was getting married.

AJ
(The bride was raised Catholic hence the Catholic wedding. I doubt it was a high mass but I really don't remember much. I was only 3 or 4)

[ July 22, 2004, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

TMedina
Member # 6649

A new thread is due any time now - it should give you plenty to comment on. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

mackillian
Member # 586

[Big Grin]

My younger sister actually attacked my hair with scissors this weekend because bits of it were bugging the crap out of her and she couldn't stand it.

Just touch ups around my hairs and at my face, but she did a good job. It's wierd, seeing your little sister being a total grownup...and then her trying to put you in a headlock as soon as she puts her scissors away.

But yeah, if you have the face for this haircut, I'd advocate it to anyone. Specially if hair bugs the crap out of you, like it does me.

katharina
Member # 827

Um...I still own and sometimes wear blue eyeshadow. *hides*

It's okay! I live in Dallas!

TMedina
Member # 6649

Mac - we'd have to see the haircut before we can comment yea or nay. [Razz]

-Trevor

Dagonee
Member # 5818

Ah, that explains it. Must be where you started going astray, hanging out with the bad element.

Dagonee

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Do you use product in it Mack? Hair products scare me.

Right now it is just long enough I can throw it out of the way in a ponytail.

I've thought about growing it back long too. I'm still undecided.

AJ

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm confused. Who here are actual, real-life siblings?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

mack has a real life sister.

I don't have any sisters IRL. However people (including my own boyfriend) have commented from pictures that we look a lot alike.

AJ

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I wish I could wear your hair, mack. I've considered it before, but my head is a cube. [Embarrassed]
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Proof? You got it..

quote:

posted July 22, 2004 01:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just like you beverly or kat, night and day, always here, always ready to label someone a troll.

quote:
beverly, you all labeled me a troll, i have nothing to lose by saying i despise liberals, maybe I gain respect from some of you since i am not afraid to voice my opinion.
Troll logic 101...

quote:
banna, I am married, unlike you...
If you want to try and pretend there was no bite to that, be my guest...

quote:

posted July 22, 2004 12:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who said you're all the same person?

banna, I just remember you saying you were having premarital relationships, I can't recall the thread.

Riiiight......

quote:
I wasn't here this morning, in a matter of fact, it's months I haven't come to this website and honestly I have no idea why kat said that.
Make up you mind...were you away, or not....

quote:

Stargate Member Member # 6482 posted July 22, 2004 11:44 AM She started it and I reported her.Is anyone free to post a message here?I posted this thread and she enters the room, drops a lie, and then leaves and watch it all unfold before her eyes, I'd call that cruel!!

She voiced an opinion, which she is entitled to do, just like you were posting inflammatory remarks in your fist post/topic.

You call her liar and cruel....comfirming her suspicions.

I am the last person to jump on a bandwagon and brand someone a troll...it happened to me when I first got here, through no fault of my own. A known troll disappeared the day i started posting, and since I jumped right in (I am NOT shy [Big Grin] ) posting a lot of people thought I was him. Some of them even e-mailed threats to me, which is why I removed my e-mail from here for 2 years...and just put it back in place a month ago or so.

But you have bee acting aggressively, calling people names and starting inflammatory topics with little or no respect for the opinions of others.

If you aren't a troll, stop acting like one.

Kwea

[ July 22, 2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

PSI your statement just gave me a series of very weird mental images. Mack standing next to you taking her hair off, and putting it on your head and then your face suddenly morphing into a cube...

AJ

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Wow I just barely remember all that Kwea. I've gotten so used to you being around...

AJ

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.