FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Best News! - updated pg 2 port removal procedure (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Best News! - updated pg 2 port removal procedure
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Entitled to whimpering?!? You're entitled to scream like a banshee! You are a stupendous person, Belle. You're a lady to your fingertips and I am overjoyed that your treatment is over at last. I'm in awe that you're back in school, but I wouldn't expect any less from you.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, I haven't commented yet in this, but ..

I'm relly happy for ya. I want to send a card. [Smile]

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
All the good emoticons have been used to death, but let me add my own congratulations and good wishes, Belle.

The steri-strips and blood count difficulties will fade. Don't let them shadow your triumph. You've gotten through something really tough, and you deserve to celebrate.

Ah, heck, one emoticon. [Smile]

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so glad you can put this behind you and concentrate on your scholarly work. You've been dealing with far too much for far to long, Belle, and you surely deserve to be able to decide what to worry about (tests, papers, whether it's feasible to wear pajama pants to class, etc. [Smile] ) -- and on stuff that matters to you, too.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post 
This hasn't become any less wonderful, Belle, but I'm going to unsticky it now. Thank you again for allowing us to share in your joyful news.

--PJ

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.