FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "Real beauty" commercials (updated) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Real beauty" commercials (updated)
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure there are better commodities in your future.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I should probably take stock of myself?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

That is a sound strategy. I'd also recommend consulting an advisor to see if your lifestyle needs rebalancing.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I think if I invested some liquid capital into another market, diversification opportunities would arise, and I might be able to expand my portfolio to incorporate another exchange of capital with an eye to the future.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, see if the feeling's mutual.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

I'd be careful if the product is readily-available on the open market. If too-frequently combined with other products, unexpected-dividends may develop that will require proper certificates of deposit in order to verify.
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, as always, demand is inversely related to scarcity.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

I'm just looking forward to when she finally yeilds her curves to me.
Omega M.
Member # 7924

- posted      Profile for Omega M.           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ClaudiaTherese:

The clavicle is well-nigh underappreciated.

I actually do find it attractive when you can see a woman's collarbone, especially the area where the two bones almost meet and create that hollow at the base of the throat. On a related note, I also like it when a woman turns her head about 90 degrees and you can see that one muscle (tendon?) snake all the way up the side of her neck. It makes her look so ethereal, or as if she was carved like a statue.
Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.