FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's left but ridicule? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's left but ridicule?
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you please care to drop the blame the victim and glorify yourself bullshit, *please?*. We've heard the same thing from you 10 times in this thread, and it gets old.

"Poor people suck but I have a big screen TV and I watch power rangers which teaches me about beating up communists and if the bottom 10% did that there would be no problems but I got my big screen on sale because I'm frugal and I watch it on sunday afternoons because I have 19 jobs and if the government had given me a tv it would be tuned to PBS and I wouldn't learn about beating up communists and did I mention I have a black friend and of course I have 19 jobs and a big screen TV and did I mention that I work alot and live a more authentic life than you do even though I post at all hours on Hatrack and then make fun of people for doing that and did I mention that I make a lot of money buy was POOR POOR POOR growing up but we didn't eat McDonald's because it's not poor people food?"

I can't go on with this idiot. It's like boxing a ****ing drunk kangaroo.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
So, yes, it would be stupid to use price as a yardstick for imminent need. So now that we've agreed that we should not pretend that price should correlate to need, let's talk in more depth about what you think constitutes a "basic" right.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Or we could let this thread die. You know, just sayin'.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.