FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Unsolicited Hug Thread (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Unsolicited Hug Thread
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I get to do it again!
((((((Raia))))))

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Icarus))) Our passionate, sensitive, fiery humorist.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Dagonee))) Because even though I don't really know him, his posts make me admire him.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Stryker, I'm usually a girl. If you want to think of me as "he" though, that's fine. [Razz]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RRR
Member # 6601

- posted      Profile for RRR   Email RRR         Edit/Delete Post 
((((sarky)))) [Smile]
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wall Bash]
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
You keep beating me! *tickles for that* Oh, well, I forgive you, and thanks! [Kiss]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Joshy))))) You're teh awesome. [Smile]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Kylie))) You can totally finish your paper before the sunrise! *waves pompoms*
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((PSI))) Cause she's the definition of "cool". [Hail]
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the master
Member # 6788

- posted      Profile for the master   Email the master         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Nathan)))

it's just fun to do.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
(((celia)))

[Razz]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(((PSI))) Cause she's the definition of "cool".
w00t!

The best part is if I quote it, it's like I'm getting two!

(Does this break a rule?)

----

Now to rifle around in my hat for the name of someone to hug:

*riflerifle*

Oooh, here's a good and embarrassing one.

(((Glynn)))

Because he's nice to animals. [Razz]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Annie))))) Because I want to be just like her. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((blacwolve))))) because she dealt with me all weekend and wasn't at all boring.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
(((aka))) Because she kept me entertained all night as I tried to stay up through the storm and force it, by the sheer psychic force of my will, to back down.

[ September 26, 2004, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
((( Cecily )))

Because she hasn't been around in a while, and I miss her.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, PSI.

(((Leto II/Wolverine/John L))) because nothing makes a manly man more uncomfortable with himself than another manly man surrounding his name with a series of parenthesis.

Oh, and he's probably the one hatracker I regularly agreed with. He shall be missed. The pussy. [Razz]

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
{{{{{AJ}{}}} and {{{{{Karen}}}}} for making me real
{{{{{TomDavidson}}}}} and {{{{{Christy}}}}}
{{{{{Bernard}}}}} and {{{{{Jeni}}}}} all for confirming my reality =)

I had a great time this weekend meeting all of you!

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IvyGirl
Member # 6252

- posted      Profile for IvyGirl   Email IvyGirl         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((ElJay)))))
Because she's cool, awesome, and has always been friendly and kind to me, regardless of my age.

[ September 26, 2004, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: IvyGirl ]

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Eduardo_Sauron)))) Because there's a time for huggin...and this is it.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*blink*

What's your age got to do with anything? But thank you, IvyGirl, I actually really needed that.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a sec... was there a Wisconsin gathering of some sort I missed out on?
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
((((dkw)))) Because she's the hatracker I respect the most.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

*pokes PC*

www.grenme.com

As easy as that.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((kyrie))))) Because she's a wonderful friend. Always. [Kiss]
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Joshy))))) Because he could really use one tonight.

Josh, just remember, you're teh awesome. I know it's a sad time for you, I wish there was something more I could do. My thoughts are with you.

kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Raia [Blushing]

(((((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))))))) Becuase.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
(((David))) and (((digging holes))) because they're the same person and I wanted to hug him twice.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((rivka)))
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

we are not getting close to the next page very fast...
Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Notorious Shira))))) Though she probably won't see it, just because I'm now sitting in her living room, while she's at school, and I will see her later today. And because she's lovely. [Kiss]
the master
Member # 6788

- posted      Profile for the master   Email the master         Edit/Delete Post 
((Kama))
Posts: 157 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

(((Dagonee))) because I appreciate how brilliant he is, and I admire his calm and logical approach to life in general. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

[Mad] you know, when i go to the trouble of serching out the "unsolicited hug thread" on like the 5th topic page I expect it to be on a new page so I can give people more hugs!!!!! [Mad]
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Telperion))))) He could use some good vibes right now....
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklet
Member # 6918

- posted      Profile for Ticklet   Email Ticklet         Edit/Delete Post 
(((my Daddy)))
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
((((MrSquicky)))

[Dont Know] Because I think he should have one!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

(((Ticklet, his mom and dad)))
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Farmgirl)))

'cause she's just so, well, Farmgirly.

Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((imogen))))) One of the sweetest, most genuine people on the board. She deserves some sort of tribute. [Kiss]
Raia
Member # 4700

*bump* I know I keep breaking the rules on this thread, but it said "not more than once in a day," and it's been about a week or so since this thread last resurfaced, and I want to bring it back to life!

And you know, sometimes you just get a mad urge to hug (((((Farmgirl))))), because she rocks, and is always very level-headed, and sensible, not to mention sweet and awesome! [Smile]

(edit: Ok, I broke them a little too much, I didn't realize somebody hugged Farmgirl two posts before me, sorry Ic! [Blushing] I didn't mean to be THAT rebellious)

[ October 23, 2004, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Raia ]

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs Hobbes* You're a fabulous BIL.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Icky))))) [Smile]
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Ralphie))) because of how totally cool and caring she is.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

[Big Grin]

Thank you!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] I didn't even know this thread existed, and I got hugged in it a month ago by Tammy!

So, even though it breaks the rule, (((((Tammy))))) because I really needed a hug today. (I'm counting it today, 'cause that's when I saw it. [Big Grin] )

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I return what I get Kat. [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

(((rivka))) Just cause.

oh and, yes. I'm a rule-breaking hug-o-maniac. [Smile]

Icarus
Member # 3162

You know, if you find the rules restrictive, there is another thread . . .
[Wink]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.