FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I’m blocking hotel rooms for wedding guests . . . (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I’m blocking hotel rooms for wedding guests . . .
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

Can I room with you and Kat, AJ? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes* I'm fine with a rollaway bed, or the floor.

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, you might have to share the floor with Frisco, but you'll enjoy that. Kat has the final say, but I'm ok with it. Also, does that mean you want to carpool with me or are you planning on getting to Iowa on your own?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
I still need a space and the booking-a-room deadline is coming up fast, sooo... does anyone have space on their floor? Or, if I book a room, does anyone else wanna get in on a room I book?
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mind sharing a bed, if you don't mind - I hate to see anyone sleep on the floor. It's good with me. [Smile]

Edited: This was directed to Stray. [Razz]

[ March 16, 2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Lady Jane ]

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

[Razz] hmfff [Razz]
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hoping to share a ...

Oh, nevermind.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

OK, I've got a room, yay [Smile]

Soooooo... if anyone else has waited to the last minute like me and you need a space, email me!

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm certainly looking forward to this trip!

(had to go find this thread just to note the info on where we are staying)

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*bounces excitedly*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Dana -- browsing through this thread, brings up several questions. Can you possibly start a new thread with a overview of the schedule, so we have an idea of where we need to be when, and what all we are invited to?

I mean - I realize you can't cram everyone into everything - so some events will be just for the major wedding party (like maybe the dinner?) or what? and the dance is open to all?

I just like to get kinda mapped out before the big day to know where I need to be and help others get there too.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's the arrival time thread? Has anybody made a spreadsheet or something? If not, maybe I will.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle* I was just bumping it. It's only got two people needing rides so far, which seems crazy. I don't think a spreadsheet will be necessary.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I'm all squared away then. AJ or Kat, let me know what my share of the room cost is and who to pay it to. Wheeee! I'm getting all excited about this already [Big Grin]
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
New thread is going up.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Plaid, are you still looking for a room mate?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Did punwit find someone to share his room as well?
rivka
Member # 4859

Noem, does that mean that you're joining us?

Yay!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm about 97.3% sure that I'm going to.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

You just show up, and we will make sure there is a room for you to sleep in, Noemon.
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll make room. I've spoken to fugu and it's possible that frisco my be there as well. I've no problem whatever with sharing/squeezing folks in.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

Nope, no roommate yet, though I've just got a regular room (there weren't any non-smoking suites left), so it'd be a rollaway bed for one of us...
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
If you check in fairly early today, and if you are a light sleeper, you may wish to ask for a room on the side of the hotel that does not face the bell tower.

That chimes four times an hour.

All.

Night.

Long.

-o-

We switched rooms yesterday to be on the other side, and you can't hear it at all on the other side. So, um, my apologies to whichever one of you gets stuck with our old room. [Razz]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
We couldn't hear it from our room on the end of the hall.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I hear it, but it won't bother me. I've slept through far worse. (Actually, it was chiming just as I clicked on this thread. [Big Grin] )
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
*bouncebouncebounce* I want to be there!! *peers out window*

--Kat on Banna's computer

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.