FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jewish conspiracy to take over the world (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jewish conspiracy to take over the world
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
who agrees that its complete poppycock?
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone knows it's the Mormons who are really running the conspiracy. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, everyone who isn't completely insane?
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
>_>

<_<

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh because it's so totally impossible [Roll Eyes]

Ela told me herself she has plans to rule over the carribean when the whole world domination thing works out.

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Ela told?!?

That's it, she is so out. [No No]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
*thwaps Jeebus*
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

Or maybe that was just some dream I had.

Damn racist sub-conscious!

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
All the Jews?

Oh, I thought it was just me. [Confused]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

Whoever takes over the world first lemme have PEI as by personal home.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
*innocent whistle*
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we had a story about the Pope as anti-Christ yesterday. I guess we were due for one about this.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
From Shmuel's link: Conspiracies collide!
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Who let the Jews out? [Razz]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Awwww! Ela, I've been waiting to post that until it was closer to Pesach. [Razz]

Shoulda known that if I waited someone else would beat me to the punch. [Big Grin]

Ela
Member # 1365

Sorry, rivka, it was too perfect for this thread to pass up. [Razz]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Service Unavailable?
rivka
Member # 4859

Refresh. Too many Hatrackers are hitting the site.

And I hadn't realized until now that the advertised book was real! [Laugh]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[ROFL]
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, rivka! One moment please!!!

Ahem? Am I not the Jew studying in a religious school in Jerusalem? I wan't a share, or you don't get authority over the Mishnah's content.

Did I make myself clear?

Ela is going -- due to her mischivous acts -- to be fined all of her terriories except Guadelope: she gets one, tiny, French island. Steve Ballmer gets Greenland, and Raia will be given Indiana and Ohio.

OK?

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*pat pat*

It's so cute when the newbies think they have dominion over the Talmud.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Jonathan, Rivka and Ela are a lot older and wiser than you, and women besides. Do you really think you should try to dictate to those two? [No No] Raia is also a woman older than you, and she's close enough to come get you! Beware the wrath of the women you presume upon!

[ April 11, 2005, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Ela
Member # 1365

[Evil Laugh]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I would like to point out that due to JH's erroneous apostraphe, it seems he is indicating that if you deny him a "share", you will have control. [Taunt]
Raia
Member # 4700

Hey! I'm older too, and I'm a woman!

Why don't I get mentioned? [Razz]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I mentioned you, Raia.

I have contacts in the oligarchy. Rabbi Hartman, Rabbi Rosen and Rabbi Laufer (who knows virtually any rabbi in the States), to name a few. I personally can't do much, but I talk to those physically running the domination.

So you're basically underestimaing a 14 y.o., just because of age? DISCRIMINATION! [Cry]

I will not be treated as a child, because I know what I'm doing, and rest assured that I will get a share from this world domination. I'm the one behind the scenes!
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

JH

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I meant by KQ. You did mention me, which gives you major bonus points. [Wink]
Ela
Member # 1365

*pat pat* Jonathon. [Razz]
jebus202
Member # 2524

Yes let the feuding between the Jews begin. The power vacuum will leave room for me to take over the world.
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I want control over the flow of all information, and control global transportation. I will need headquarters, though.
Ela
Member # 1365

In your dreams, Jeebsy. [Taunt]
Dagonee
Member # 5818

The real people taking over the world don't talk about it.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

::doesn't talk about taking over the world::
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
If i convert, can i have russia?
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*pat pat* Jonathon. [Razz]
Hey, you spelled my name right. [Smile]

Oh, wait . . .

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

YOUR name right, not mine.

The headquarters will be in the territory I am constructing containing the following:

The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Rheinland, Alsace-Lorraine, Switzerland and Lichtenstein.

I shall set my headquarters there and make peace in the World.

INRI = Ionatan Nobiles Resurrector Iudaiorum (I have no idea how [in]correct my Latin is).

[ April 10, 2005, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Jonathan Howard ]

Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Will Yiddish be the official language when the Jews take over?

Schmucks . . .

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

No, Hebrew. But Yiddish will be an acceptable substitute.

Shmoe. [Razz]

Ela
Member # 1365

No Yiddish for me - my family is Sephardi, from the middle east.
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Ladino/Yiddish will substitute Hebrew.

But what Hebrew - out of the 5 different kinds should be accepted? Tanach, Chazal, Middle-Ages, Reconstructed or Current?

Hey, what about Aramaic?

jebus202
Member # 2524

When they are confident enough to iron out the details in public is when you should start getting worried.
rivka
Member # 4859

Aramaic is a dead language for good reason. [Wink]

No one dialect of Hebrew need be selected. After all, Southerners and NewYawkers can understand each other . . . usually.

Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
After all, Southerners and NewYawkers can understand each other . . . usually.
I don't know - I usually have no idea what Andrew's parents are saying. [Smile]

Oh, and I'll take Iceland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, and all the Southern states.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

You can't have Florida, Mrs. M, I already claimed it. [Wink]
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

If I convert can I have Canada???

But ya, this thread was born out of a really messed up conversation with a friend who now think is anti-semetic. Though he could be joking. However, its was SO ridiculus! Apparently according to him Jews control the world and Bill Gates is a jew. GAH&*NU* [Eek!] [Angst]

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, my previous boss during an evaluation asked me where I saw my career path leading me.

"As empress of the world," I replied, with a straight face.

She didn't fire me. She did give me a promotion and a raise.

[Wink]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
They won't have a chance to take over the world, it'll be in my palm before they can blink [Razz]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Alcon, you're half Jewish... shut up. [Razz]
Dagonee
Member # 5818

The world is easier to take over when it's controlled by a smaller number of people. I encourage you to proceed with your plans as quickly as possible.
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
*raises hand* I claim Massachusetts and the UK. Oh, and Japan. [Cool]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.