FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who's bored?

Author Topic: Who's bored?
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing relieves boredom...like a spatula...or Jack Chick.

"No, not Blackleaf! No, No! I'm going to die!"

Collect'em all!

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 233

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy...crap!

I have read a Chick tract or two in my day, always with something between fascination and horror, but that was awesome! It was better than that creepy "prayer rug" of the Shroud of Turin with subliminal irises printed on the eyelids. I've been wanting to test that thing on a human sample ever since it came in the mail, and I just can't bring myself to do it.

But this is way more awesome.

Posts: 763 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

That's exactly how it was for me . . .

[Frown]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate gospel webstes because of all the subliminal messages and brainwashing that is on them. [Frown]
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. Is it ironic that I'm a practicing Pagan and was introduced to D&D by a Christian friend AFTER making the decision to be Pagan?
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
What the Hill?!?!

That is the crazy-oosed thing I have ever read.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so bored... :checks link:
Holy Valar... :twitch: This must be what my friends feel like when I show them Salad Fingers.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen that posted on hatrack at least twice since I've been here. And it never fails to get a chuckle from me.
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

I know everyone knows about the awesome Dark Dungeons one, of course. Just had never actually visited The Source of Jack Chick before. He actually does have some kind of sweet ones on there mixed in with the Catholic/Mormon/Muslim/Gay/RPG bashing.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
About four years ago, I posted my parody of Dark Dungeons here on Hatrack, which prompted Ralphie to write several that were absolutely brilliant. I have no idea if that thread's still around, but here's my parody:

http://www.plastic-castle.com/tom/jackchick.gif

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

"Shame, too. That gargantuan dragon fig was kewl."

Yeah, it was. That was a 200 dollar figurine right there.

Occasional
Member # 5860

- posted      Profile for Occasional   Email Occasional         Edit/Delete Post 
I found the Christian Preacher as mean and dangerous looking as the witch woman. I couldn't tell the difference.
Posts: 2207 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

I thought he looked like Tony Stark.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.