FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey KarlEd!

Author Topic: Hey KarlEd!
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to thank you for all of the movie notes you send through Netflix. I seldom watch movies in the theater, so it's nice to get your impressions so frequently.

[Kiss]

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey maui babe!

I totally missed this when you posted. Haven't been around here much lately.

Glad to know you like the notes.

[Smile]

[Wave]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I should try running a search on my name. Or did she catch you elsewhere and ask why you never wrote back? I guess I should look elsewhere and see how the Grand Opening is coming along. I've actually been tempted to eat a Quizno's sub a couple of times this summer and thought "No, I have to save myself for Karl."
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

I've been enjoying hearing about your business adventure over at sakeriver. I hope everything works out for you. I know I'd come to your restaurant if I lived close enough. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You could walk. If you start now, you should just about make the grand opening.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
I've actually been tempted to eat a Quizno's sub a couple of times this summer and thought "No, I have to save myself for Karl."

[ROFL]

Me, too.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"No, I have to save myself for Karl."
I think the last girl who said that is still waiting. [Wink]
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
We are the Quizno's version of Vestal Virgins.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

I can probably go for the grand opening, but let us know when you come out, CT.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:

I'd have to learn to walk on water first - about 3000 miles of water.
pooka
Member # 5003

You can make a raft out of logs using half a porta-potty as a sail. I saw it on TV once.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by maui babe:
quote:

Right. I figured that'd take you about a month. That still leaves another month for the rest of the journey.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by maui babe:
quote:

Talk to Criss Angel or Penn & Teller. They're working on it for their shows in Vegas, I'm sure they can help. [Smile]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.