FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "Yeah, definitely! You two can have my room..."

Author Topic: "Yeah, definitely! You two can have my room..."
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
So hopefully my adopted little sister and biological little brother won't mind me sharing this story. But it is far too priceless not to share. The adopted little sister is my little brother's girlfriend. She's a high school senior, he's a high school junior and the three of us are all very close and have been hanging out a lot this summer. I'm a rising junior in college.

So we were talking about college and high school and the differences in attitudes toward sex in them. I was telling them that in high school the attitude is "You've had sex?!" vs college where the attitude (at least at my school) is closer to "You haven't?!" I then told them the story about my friends who shared an apartment with a couple who very much enjoyed it (and how you can pretty much hear everything through our thin walls), and with a bi-girl who's very nearly a nymphomaniac and how that wasn't all that unusual, these people were good friends of mine (also doing well in school and all of that).

At the end of this story the girl turns to my brother and says "We have to go visit your brother there." My poor brother just turned bright, bright red and got this horrified look on his face while she and I collapsed into laughter. But she left an opening wide open and I just couldn't help myself: "Yeah, definitely! You guys can have my room, I'll go stay with a friend." She made a slight choking noise as her laughter cut out replaced by a horrified silence and her face turning a color to match my brother's, which got even deeper red.

I'm a very, very evil older brother.

But it got even better. As I collapsed into laughter, I heard my mom coming up the stairs "What's this about?" Both brother and brother's gf, turned, if possible, brighter red and looked even more horrified. I got a hold of myself long enough to tell my mom that it was nothing, I was just giving them a hard time and then collapsed back into laughter.

I couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried. They forgave me eventually, but I don't think the poor girl had returned to her normal coloration by the time she left, she was still fairly red.

Aren't geeky high school couples cute? ...and really easy targets? [Evil] Specially when one of them is your dear younger brother and the other is a dear friend.

PS. I asked them, I have their permission to share this story. So I guess I'm not too, too evil.

[ August 08, 2007, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Alcon ]

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
She's always redfaced. And a wonderful fun person. But outside our group of friends at our high school, I really think that close to the majority had the Skidmore belief too.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.