FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » My quantum future – a new Landmark-ISM (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My quantum future – a new Landmark-ISM
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
Don't worry about it. I wouldn't be this confrontational if I didn't find you at least a little intriguing.

[Smile]
(Rest assured, I’m not a “14 year old girl”)

quote:
Originally posted by Threads:
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
If you told me you were 22, I'd think "So this'll last for about another year, unless he pulls a Danzig."

Sorry to derail but what exactly is "pulling a Danzig"?
I’d like to think that “my” threads, have learning as at least the second theme. So I second your interest, for I’m sure I’ll learn something new.
What’s “pulling a Danzig”?
- - -

Mucus, thanks for your input. I’m still quite surprise why is it such a big deal here. For me it’s like not giving your address and phone number. It may be silly, but it’s my choice and I’d like to see people respect it. I explained why I made my choice, and I also said it on several occasions that for anyone in particular who is interested in these details, there is the PM and I’ll answer there.

“Intriguing” I can live with, all I hope is to not become too annoying. [Smile]

A.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Danzig is a poster on this site who, as a very bright lad, decided that he would embark on a life of hedonism and philosophically-induced substance abuse. This artificially extended his adolescence a bit.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Wow, now that is an obscure reference! Thanks for the "decoding".

A.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if I were to guess your age, A, I'd say it is less than either 35 or 29 based on your response to my conjectures to what is the age at which one can be an egotheist.

If I wanted to talk more about that, would you prefer I bump the other thread or do it here?

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

pooka, the other thread is for that discussion. There is even a question waiting for you there, so answering it would be the most natural course of action. [Smile]

A.

edited for clarity.

pooka
Member # 5003

Also, I only knew Danzig after he became a proponent for chemically enhanced consciousness, as he saw it. I never knew the youngster of promise, sadly.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Is there an innuendo that my way of posting resembles the "chemically enhanced consciousness" of that poster, hence the Danzig reference?

A.

pooka
Member # 5003

I don't think so. He wondered if you might in the future pull a Danzig.
suminonA
Member # 8757

Ok, being a non smoker I hope not to give in to that kind of "temptation" [Wink]

A.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.