FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Topic 350!!!

Author Topic: Topic 350!!!
Steel
Member # 3342

- posted      Profile for Steel   Email Steel         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine! all mine!
Posts: 497 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
According to my count, you are on topic 1159
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Socratesvc
Member # 3459

- posted      Profile for Socratesvc   Email Socratesvc         Edit/Delete Post 
What IS the topic?
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Steel, uh, I thought you Were Not an idiot. LOL.
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
just kidding
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DragonArin14
Member # 3116

- posted      Profile for DragonArin14           Edit/Delete Post 
Now now. That is just the sort of relational agression that we would not like to see around here, boys.

*gives suntranafs a stern teacher look*

Posts: 463 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

REBUKED! That's what I am! REBUKED!
Duh.

Socratesvc
Member # 3459

- posted      Profile for Socratesvc   Email Socratesvc         Edit/Delete Post 
Is THAT what this topic is about?
Good choice.

Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
More archival fluff.
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
what is the search for archival fluff?
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps the theory is that if unintelligent life exists here on earth, there must be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. Else where do the intelligent people on earth come from?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Does this mean we have to come up with 350 different topics of discussion in this thread? Because I think we're up to about four.
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a homosexual thread.

Discuss.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is a homosexual thread.
I'd like to know who how that is possible, or, really, how a thread could have any sexual preference. Does this mean threads are intelligent beings? Should we be worrying about threads turning against us? Has all of our suspicions of artificial intelligences or Canadians or Domino's Pizza workers been in vain?

[ January 08, 2004, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, I think the only real homosexual thread is the hug thread. That thing is a FLAMER! everybody huggin and touchin...it just gives me the creeps.
*waites for someone to attack him for insulting the hug thread, as well as homosexuals by implying it was bad to be gay*

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

L&F, really, you don't need to be ashamed of the fact that you're gay! It's not your fault! It's Bush's fault!

[ January 09, 2004, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
I'M GAY!?! That does explain this little tidbit from the random thread:
quote:
*Improves thread to better compete with Rhaegar's*
Now with full-frontal-nudity! Yeehaw!
*Puts on leather thong, grabs two pistols and wildly fires them into the air while riding a mechanical bull*
I'll strip for anyone who keeps this thread alive.

Wow, what a wierd night that was.

[ January 09, 2004, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Liquor and Fireworks ]

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

o_O

::quickly kills thread::

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

[Cry] This thread was too young to die. We MUST have a funeral for it. Remember all those good times...like when I found out I was gay...aaaahhh memories.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.