FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Peter Wiggin

Author Topic: Peter Wiggin
ItsStockOfficer
Member # 5368

- posted      Profile for ItsStockOfficer   Email ItsStockOfficer         Edit/Delete Post 
Needs to actually do something impressive! I am getting frustrated at how he spends half his time being a screw up! I would love to see him actually impress Bean and be a real political force to reckon with as he changes the world. I hope the upcoming book shows the true political genius we expect him to be.

Sean
Eagle Talon TSi AWD
11.9@118.97

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hari_Seldon
Member # 5375

- posted      Profile for Hari_Seldon   Email Hari_Seldon         Edit/Delete Post 
no way would bean admit to being impressed even if he were. he might register and file a idea or strategy away for future use which is his greatest asset. Peter has done impressive things though while being Locke in stopping the first war and having the foresite and humility to map out his path to be the leader of a not so free world. In a purely human context I think that most would agree those are great things. I understand holding peter to a higher standard and I hope that he is/becomes the giant in the next book. Just my $.02
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.