FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Hey everyone. I am a newbie. (sends cold chills down my spine)

Author Topic: Hey everyone. I am a newbie. (sends cold chills down my spine)
Talaroc
Member # 6080

- posted      Profile for Talaroc   Email Talaroc         Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd try this place out.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, and welcome to Hatrack. If you don't mind me asking (and even if you do, because it's a really stupid thing to be private about), does Coralat mean something, or is Talaroc just a really cool name by itself?

[ January 22, 2004, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Talaroc, watch out for members with animals in their names! They form a secret Jatraquero society of DEATH!

*flees*

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Ahem, while I don't deny or support that accusation, I must point out that, if it were true, our evils wouldn't even come close to the abominations of the Cult of the People Whose Names are Capitizationally Challenged (C.O.T.P.W.N.A.C.C).
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a member of a cult? A cult with a bizarre acronym? COOL!

Welcome, Talaroc. You'll soon see that Hatrackers are nuts. But it's a good kind of crazy! [Evil]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Elaine, you're just upset because everyone still thinks you're a guy.

I'm sure Tal was unaware that spaces and commas were allowed. Otherwise his name would be Tal, a Roc, and you would see that he is an animal, albeit an extinct one.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
:notes newbie's name is a little too similar to his own::

::makes a call to Trogdor to 'Do His Thing'::

[ January 06, 2004, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack. [Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

It's all true! Now we see it dragged before the light of day!

(gives rivka secret uncapitalized handshake!)

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
The cult is so secret, that I have been an active member without even knowing about it!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [Wave] I don't belong to any of the above mentioned cults, but I do really like the last post thread.
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

Register a new screen name, Julie! Then you can be part of the "in-crowd" like rivka and myself!
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:wink slap hip wiggle: Hi, rivka. I thought our society was one of people with k and a in their name. Now I'm kind of wigged out.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

SHHH! *whispers* eslaine's not in that one!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
No, but I am!
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Somehow, I knew you'd show up.
eslaine
Member # 5433

This is a pretty fluffy thread for this side....
rivka
Member # 4859

[Big Grin] We're just showing the newbie the ropes, Erica.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you mean erika. :hip wiggle sugar shuffle snap slap high five:. I envision there will be more action here as the anticipation builds for Wolfgang Peterson to be free soon.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

*hip wiggle sugar shuffle snap slap high five*

Who?

Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
Eru forgive me, that brings up the funniest mental picture.
Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talaroc
Member # 6080

- posted      Profile for Talaroc   Email Talaroc         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I am certainly glad I will fit in here. The name on the other hand is a name I am using for a book that I am writting. I lost all of it and have been rewriting it. [Wall Bash]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.