FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » video game

Author Topic: video game
BlackThirteen
Member # 6153

- posted      Profile for BlackThirteen   Email BlackThirteen         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I was watching a video game show the other day and I came in late while they were talking about a new game that looked VERY cool. I didn't catch that name because I came in late and oddly they never said it again but they were talking about Mr. Card and I took it that he wrote the story to the game. It looked like a very good game and they were raving about it on the show and I am wondering if anyone knows about it and can tell me the name? Thanks for any help!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
The game is called Advent Rising. OSC wrote the story for it and apparently it breaks some ground since a player's choices totally affects the way the story goes.
Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackThirteen
Member # 6153

- posted      Profile for BlackThirteen   Email BlackThirteen         Edit/Delete Post 
Jahaha!!! You RULE!! Thank you very much. That game is going to be sweet.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.