FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Is BFFAC broken? The other side isn't letting me post

Author Topic: Is BFFAC broken? The other side isn't letting me post
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can see the forum topics, but it won't let me (and some others) post. [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

[ February 17, 2004, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5770 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Rhaegar's fault!!

[No No]

FG

[ February 17, 2004, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll also take partial blame. If I hadn't asked Rhaegar to clarify the connections, he wouldn't have posted and we could blame someone else.

Sorry All [Dont Know] [Wall Bash]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Testing...

Edit: Just wanted to make sure we could still post on this side...

[ February 17, 2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5770 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Test
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back down....
Posts: 6211 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . . and then continuing the conversation in the new thread, the better to confuse everyone?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Any word on what's wrong with the forum?
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not enough fiber? [Dont Know]
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, if this was Battlefield 1942, I could just use a wrench and fix it
Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, test...
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Yes, this side does work. It's the other !@#$%^&* side, the side we want to get to, that doesn't work. [Frown]
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn, if this was Battlefield 1942, I could just use a wrench and fix it
Or if this was any other FPS, we could just shoot it and the problem would be solved. [Frown]
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I admit I'm getting a little suspicious that my computer might have been hijacked to cause mischief. It's caught adware that likes to change my homepage default and add several unviewed&unclicked-to links into my Favorites whenever I click a link that tries to use ActiveX or causes a new Internet window to pop up.

It's been that way for a week without causing a problem at Hatrack -- and appears to be causing no problem at other forums -- but still...

[ February 18, 2004, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the side we want to get to
Yeah, cuz who wants to talk about that OSC guy? [Wink]
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.