FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » The first miracle of OSC venerados

Author Topic: The first miracle of OSC venerados
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
My baby will be 11 months old on monday and has never crawled. People keep telling me to put a toy or something out of her reach, and she will do it. But she has an incredible reach, gets the bait, and then settles back on her bum.

Until today, when I left my sister's copy of Enchantment on the floor. She got up on her hands and knees and managed to shift herself close enough to get it. Well, now she's just laying on her belly crying again, but it was really exciting there for a minute!

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aeroth
Member # 6269

- posted      Profile for Aeroth   Email Aeroth         Edit/Delete Post 
Magical.
Posts: 121 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Said baby is crawling regularly now, but last Saturday she was sitting by a copy of Maps in a Mirror and my sister said "cha cha cha" and this 11 month old baby repeats "cha cha cha". Another miracle!

P.S. Actually, this same baby at 6 months grabbed the mouse and started running it around when I was on Hatrack. So maybe this is the third miracle.

[ May 01, 2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.