FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Come to Detroit!

Author Topic: Come to Detroit!
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Card! Please come to Detroit for a book signing! We have several nice Boarders book stores to house you at. [Smile]

Yah, I know... too busy... But you always come ----><---- close to Detroit area and then go back home. *pout* [Cry]

[Wink] Ok rant over. Take care!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveEEE
Member # 6457

- posted      Profile for DaveEEE   Email DaveEEE         Edit/Delete Post 
Then if you get a chance, come to beautiful Newfoundland (Canada). You would love it here! [Wink]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabederlin
Member # 6304

- posted      Profile for Kabederlin   Email Kabederlin         Edit/Delete Post 
No... You must visit Dallas, Texas...

Speaking of which is there anywhere we can go to get like a schedule of where he'll be when? Or does he know that far in advance?

Posts: 126 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you could click on "Calendar" in the banner at the top . . .

However, he usually only does multi-city tours shortly after a book comes out. So it'll probably be a bit before he goes to Detroit. Unless you want to lure a major science fiction convention there and get it to make him Guest of Honor . . .

[Smile]

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cRaZy ToM
Member # 6474

- posted      Profile for cRaZy ToM           Edit/Delete Post 
come to detroiiiiiiiit i want u to sign my head...ill shave it jsut for u!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.