FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Real quick need help...

Author Topic: Real quick need help...
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
...which is the "correct" version, "Worthing Saga" or "Worthing Chronicles"?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
If you consider the most recent version that the author is proudest of to be the "correct" version, then you want The Worthing Saga.

If you consider the original version that the author is most embarrassed about to be the "correct" version, then you want Hot Sleep.

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
How was Hot Sleep published originally? When I read it, I realized that some time, years ago, I had read it before. I didn't even know that it was an OSC story until I read it again about two years ago. Where might I have read it and then forgotten about it?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't Captiol even older than Hot Sleep?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was, but I just took Dog's knowledge for granted.

*goes to check*

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

According to this , Capitol *was* written first.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.