FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » What book am I thinking of?

Author Topic: What book am I thinking of?
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
I read a book a while ago, enjoyed it, wanted to read it again, but have forgotten the title.
I'm fairly certain that it's a Card book, that there was a guy, an evil house, a dead girl, and either two or three old women. But I'm not one hundred percent sure...
I've tried googling it, but I either didn't have the right information or I'm just incapable of searching for stuff, wouldn't be the first time..
Thanks!^-^

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Homebody
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I just read the two chapter posted online here at hatrack. I liked that book.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roger Parkinson
Member # 7394

- posted      Profile for Roger Parkinson   Email Roger Parkinson         Edit/Delete Post 
Like all Card books, I couldn't lay it down until I had read the entire thing. I liked it. Even if I don't normally go for the genre (like fantasy), I have liked all of his books.

Can't remember much of the details at this point, but I remember caring for the characters. You always get the feeling that you know them and are friends with them when you are done reading.

Tom Clancy said something like "Reading is the only way you can do everything you have always wanted to do but can't."

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, now that you mentioned it, it does sound familiar.
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.