FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Talk Radio

Author Topic: Talk Radio
Presences
Member # 8492

- posted      Profile for Presences           Edit/Delete Post 
I’m freakin addicted to Sean Hannity. Yes, I am Republican, but no, I do not hate and despise you democrats as Sean does. I do think that Sean balances to scales however, because there are an awfully lot of democrats doing the same thing that Sean does. The only differences are the democrats who scorn the republicans are prominent democrats, H. Clinton, Rev. Jackson, and that one Kennedy. I really do not hear to many prominent republicans scorn their fellow rivals.

Anyway, I want to know if there is anyone out there doing what I do with talk radio. I used to listen to Dr. Laura and our ever-admired Rush just to hone my debate skills. I would form rebuttals to disproof their unbelievable ideas! Doing this would teach me patience, wish I could kill myself, and heaven forbid, sometimes even wish….that I were Democrat!

I do like Bill O'Reilly. I think our old Pres. Clinton should have a radio spot or TV show. I really kinda like the guy.

What are your takes on Talk Radio?

Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Presences
Member # 8492

- posted      Profile for Presences           Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't post on the other Forum for some reason.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, yes you could. It's there, posted by you. And since there is probably a better place for it, I'll leave that one and lock this. I'm not trying to shut down anything -- anyone who wishes to comment on it can do so there.

--PJ

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.