FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Attn: Genius

Author Topic: Attn: Genius
Mrs_Smith
Member # 8732

- posted      Profile for Mrs_Smith           Edit/Delete Post 
I was there at the signing with ya genius!! I was number 78. I was the "Lady with the Baby" he had to stop the line before to explain about the movie for the second time... were you there???

Did you go to the lecture afterwards??

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
I was definitely there. I was sitting in a chair waiting when he stood up to explain the movie thing. I had number 105.

I went to the lecture afterwards. I sat in the front row, towards the left if you were facing the stage, most of the time. Then I moved back towards the end.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs_Smith
Member # 8732

- posted      Profile for Mrs_Smith           Edit/Delete Post 
Isnt that kind of weird to meet someone here that you were in the same room with last week?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it is kind of weird.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
What, you don't think it's weird for ME? People online aren't supposed to actually exist. Yet there you were. It was very disturbing. I had to revise my entire worldview. And with a baby no less!
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
*looks in thread*

*yells "What?"*

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were calling me but this seems to be about something else.

*preens*

*leaves*

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
It's 3 am and I'm getting silly.
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bean Counter
Member # 6001

- posted      Profile for Bean Counter           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the same thing! But it is only 1316 here!

Want a hoot? Yesterday in my truck I must have overheated a bit because I was trying to back my driver out of a tight spot and I could not figure out the whole his right is my left concept while backing him. Total brain lock at 103 in body armor! We got out okay but it took two tries!

Someday I will meet OSC and let him try to guess which poster I am!

BC

Posts: 1249 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.