FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » HAvnt been herei n a loooong time...

Author Topic: HAvnt been herei n a loooong time...
Locke2525
Member # 7554

- posted      Profile for Locke2525   Email Locke2525         Edit/Delete Post 
sry i was wondeirng what the enws was on the enw Enders game prequils and sequels and tie-in books
anything new out since SOTG?
btw anything else new?

Feels good to be back
HI MR CARD!!!!!

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Back! But ... is enw "new" typoed twice, or an abbreviation like btw or lol that I haven't yet learned. Environmentally news worthy? Effervescent naked wenches?

No news on the Ender's Game movie. We'll see if they can do a script that (a) completely ignores mine (seems to be a requirement) and (b) has anything to do with the book.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
But now it's to the point that you, like Graff, have started your search for an Ender that hasn't yet been born.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Locke2525
Member # 7554

- posted      Profile for Locke2525   Email Locke2525         Edit/Delete Post 
hey thanks for responding MR.Card
I was asked to write a paper (im a freshman in college)
it was supposed to be a book that changed our lives..i wrote about enders game....said how when i read it my school work began tog et better in high school. How i couldnt wait to read the next page ect...

well it was the day we got our papers back, was a week late...and the teacher said "i would of finished them sooner, but i got hooked on some sci-fi series....and it turns out after reading my paper, he went out, bought all the books, ender and shadow...and read them all....i got a A..100%...and it wasnt a perfect paper either

and btw i am a lazy, fast typer with pudgy fingers....so that explains "enw"
lol
my appoligies

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
"But now it's to the point that you, like Graff, have started your search for an Ender that hasn't yet been born."

It is sad how much better my night is made by reading this. Laugh out loud better. [Smile]

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 233

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it's sad at all. It would be sad if a laugh out loud didn't make you feel better.
Posts: 763 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.