FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Alvin Maker

Author Topic: Alvin Maker
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Was there someone in that series whose only knack was finding other peoples knacks?
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you could say that Alvin had that knack. After all the place where he was born and trained as a blacksmith drew a a huge population of people with knacks all into the same town.

But otherwise, no.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the one who has THAT knack.
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you've just sort of come out of nowhere. Mind if I ask another question? (I need to make a new thread, record the answer in MS Word, and delete the thread by dawn for unnameable reasons, though.) It's not really about you, or you're work, but something you said (or wrote?) a while back is what made me think of it in the first place.
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

He's gone. [Frown]
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Orson Scott Card:
I'm the one who has THAT knack.

You know, I think your right OSC. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't Purity's knack something along those lines?
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.