FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Game trailer made me cry...

Author Topic: Ender's Game trailer made me cry...
librarywillie
Member # 12428

- posted      Profile for librarywillie           Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw the Ender's Game trailer on this website. Like many, many of you, I have been waiting so long for this. In fact, I had actually put my hope so far on the back burner that it nearly froze.

And so, by mere chance today, I visited the website for the first time in months and lo and behold...

The music is so glorious, the images -- those eyes! -- so mesmerizing, the narration is practically an almost-heard understatement and thus tantalizing.

I cried.

Bravo, Mr. Card.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
librarywillie
Member # 12428

- posted      Profile for librarywillie           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now I'm embarrassed. Did a bit of research and discovered that I had been taken in by a really well-made fan trailer for a movie that doesn't even have a script yet.

It would be helpful to add a disclaimer on the page that links to current information on the status of the movie.

Gee, now I feel like crying again...

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rawrain
Member # 12414

- posted      Profile for Rawrain   Email Rawrain         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there is a movie in order to be made....

But between me and this forum I think the fan trailer kinda sucked .-.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
It was nice that Haley Joel Osment made it in there, though, even if it was only his eyes.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about that, but this is what is says just above the trailer on the home page. Not sure how to be more clear:

OSC calls this "the best Ender's Game trailer I've seen yet!"
--- THIS IS A FAN MADE TRAILER ---

Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.