FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I am going to Lake Powell with Patrick.

Author Topic: I am going to Lake Powell with Patrick.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
I will be gone from Saturday til Thursday. I am posting this now, not because I have a need of your thoughts on how much I will be missed...okay maybe a little, but to pass on any messages you want through me to Patrick.

During this time I will be removed from my technology. I plan on schooling Patrick on the finer point of wake boarding, reading books and playing cards with the whole "Famn Damily".

So I will pass on any wishes or thought to Patrick at this time.

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell her I wish it weren't taking her so long to recover from that operation.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Make sure and give him a good noogie or wedgie or something like that. And not just from me; I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would like to get in on that.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Tell my evil master hi, and tell him that I'd better see him on August 23rd, or else. [Mad]

Of course, it goes without saying that we all miss him. And I guess we'll miss you, too.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick: --I--
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Will you be sending a quarter along as well, mack?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
A CANADIAN quarter. [Smile]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell him he's missed, but if he's not here because he's spending the time with his family, then I'm glad he's missed. I can't think of a better reason to miss someone than that they're away to be the best Dad and Husband they can be. [Smile]
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
So, I am not a good dad and/or husband because I post? [Confused]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Tell Pat to laugh for me - I need to hear one of his laughs. [Wink] [Big Grin]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell him "hey" from me. And ask if he got a new memory reader. [Smile]
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Yeah, HDD, that's exactly what I was so subtly trying to imply. [Razz]
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

[Frown]

[Big Grin]

[ July 30, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Head Ditch Digger ]

jeniwren
Member # 2002

We really need a sarcasm smiley.

*points out that by the same logic I'm a bad mom and wife*

Edited to add the closest to a sarcasm smilie I could find: [Laugh]

[ August 01, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: jeniwren ]

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

I agree to the smilie. I got the sarcasm.
Sarcasm
Member # 4653

- posted      Profile for Sarcasm           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 276 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a bad husband and father-to-be. I'm just a bad employee. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Hear, hear!
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

Last chance, I leave in the morning.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Give Pat a swift kick in the butt. And then tell him to give you one. I think that should cover everything.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

[Taunt]
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell him I miss trading apologetic insults with him and I hope he and his family are doing well! [Group Hug]

[Dang typos, where is my brain today?!]

[ August 01, 2003, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

Chow, y'all. See ya on the flip side.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

I'm back!!

I'm sore!!

And the ground is still moving!!

Sturday was long. The eight hour drive turned into nine, because of traffic. Nothing makes me angrier than peop[le who drive in the lewft lane slower than those in the right. Well maybe people who do not pass on the highway when they have the chance making me pass five cars in one attemp, make me angrier.

Everyone arrived late so we stayed in the marina and it rained.

After that we moved the house boat to a smaller canyon and had a great time. We wake boarded, swam, played cards and read. It was very relaxing. Well it was relaxing for me.

Pat brought his two oldest. My wife proceeded to teach them to swim without life jackets, Pat was happy but stressed. I threw his kids from the top of the houseboat, again Pat was happy but stressed. Pat did get back at me though by sboring all night long keeping me awake so everything is even.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
This is like Animal Planet. Tell us HDD, what else did this "Pat creature" do?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.