FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Digital Photography Orgy

Author Topic: Digital Photography Orgy
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
I've updated my foobonic gallery with some shots from the Stawamus Chief and from Spruce Lake. I also have two new shots taken with a brand spanking new Eos 10D. The shots are nothing special, but I'll be posting some better ones when I get around to it.

I got back from Spruce Lake in the Southern Chilcotin last week, and I have a gallery with some shots I took there. The place is incredible, with some of the most stunning scenery around. The photos I took are a poor substitute for being there, but I think they at least hint at the wild beauty present.

Most of the shots were taken on a hiking day trip to conquor Mt. Sheeba, the highest peak within a days round trip at about 9000'. We rode our bikes as close as we could get to the ridgeline that took us to the peak, and from there we climbed into the alpine. The pictures tell the story better than I can, so enjoy.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-chaeron

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble]

You have an EOS 10D.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Those are awesome, dude. [Smile]

I don't really have any good scenery shots to add to the ones I took out East. Ontario just hasn't got what it takes [Razz]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

Don't worry Mac, it isn't mine. I just get to use it.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

I'm going to have to part with it when I leave Whistler and go back to school. [Frown]
Chaeron
Member # 744

Posted three more pics. These ones taken with the 10D.
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I clicked on this because the name had the words "Photography" and "orgy" in it. Gotta tell you, I'm kinda disappointed. [Wink]
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

Just wait until I post the next set of pictures. [Razz]
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, will I have to pay?
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

Through the nose. Small unmarked non-sequential bills, in a nondescript briefcase, otherwise, I keep my pictures of what I did last spring break to myself.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.