FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What is an MCL tablet?

Author Topic: What is an MCL tablet?
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
School require them but I can't figure out what they are.

From various websites lising school supply lists.

1 Writing tablet (11x8.5 - ¾" MCL)

4 Writing tablets (11x8.5--3/4" MCL)

11x8.5-3/4" MCL tablet 1st grade……8

One-12x9 5.8" ZB, MCL tablet K grade

I should be able to figure this out, but since my brian is fired, I thought I'd ask here. Surely someone knows what they are. A link would be really cool. [Cool]

[ August 08, 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Kayla ]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet William
Member # 5212

- posted      Profile for Sweet William           Edit/Delete Post 
I think it might mean "Mead College Ruled"

http://www.business-supply.com/dept/2045712/mead-college-rule-premium-writing-pad.html?src=bizrate

Posts: 524 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EllenM
Member # 5447

- posted      Profile for EllenM           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I thought Kayla was the one who posted the url's to all the info. [Smile]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet William
Member # 5212

- posted      Profile for Sweet William           Edit/Delete Post 
You are right. I think I may be incorrect. These MCL tablets seem to only be suggested for the younger grades. I'm thinking they are those writing papers with the big, wide solid lines on top and bottom, and the little dotted lines in the middle. You know, for kids who are learning to write.

So just ignore me, 'kay? [Big Grin]

Posts: 524 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Thanks for trying Sweet William. I think that is what they are, too. You know, if they really wanted parents to get them, they should let them know what they are!

Ellen, I know! I mean, if I can't find it. . . [Laugh]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Oh, I just because. . . the reason I thought someone else might know is because I figure if I were in a school district that required this, I could go into the local Wal-Mart and ask where they were and be pointed straight to them. However, they aren't required here, so if I did ask a local Wal-Mart employee, they'd look at me funny and send me to gardening, or something. [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.