» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Argh

Author Topic: Argh
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

[Wall Bash]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm?
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Just a general need to vent.

Too long to 'splain, too painful to sum up.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor,

I can say from experience that it will definitely feel better when you stop that!

Please say a few more words when you're done with headbanging. [Smile]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, ranting can be very liberating.

Though sometimes it just builds up the frustration and anger... You know yourself better than I do...

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Heh.

Sorry, no words of explanation - but introducing my head to a blunt object is amazingly less painful than dwelling on my life at the moment.

-Trevor

Edit: Besides my need to vent, I figured I'd let other people have a thread to unleash a primal roar, croak a defeated whimper or any other virtual display of frustration, anger and so on they might need to.

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
How about a Howard Dean-esque 'Yarrrrghzhbhgh'?
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Heh.

I don't need another <warning, adult content> Dumb Ass Moment </end adult content> in my life, thanks.

I still can't believe that one moment of enthusiastic caterwauling cost him his bid.

At least he has more than two expressions, which is more than anyone can honestly say about our two current choices.

-Trevor

dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
If Bush and Kerry aren't a good advert for third parties, I don't know what is.

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xaposert
Member # 1612

- posted      Profile for Xaposert           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I still can't believe that one moment of enthusiastic caterwauling cost him his bid.
Truthfully, anybody who voted against Dean in the Democratic primaries has no reason to complain about the candidates being too boring. That's precisely the reason Kerry won - because he was more boring and less likely to offend in any way.
Posts: 2432 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.