FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Camping thing: Directions Please? (And Purdue info too.)

Author Topic: Hatrack Camping thing: Directions Please? (And Purdue info too.)
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I just realized I need to know the specific address of this place, other than just generally "Bloomington" Where is it? Yahoo Maps please?

And blacwolve I'll try to get with you tonight on IM to work out the pickup details for tomorrow.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
The address I have is for a bait store across the road from where you turn in, but it gets you to the signs for paynetown state recreation area and department of natural resources.

4855 South State Road 446
Bloomington IN

Call one of our cell phones if blacwolve gets you lost. [Wink] She has them all.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I guess that I was a little bit off, you turn off before you get to the Fishin Shedd, but it still gets you to signs, turn onto paynetown road

http://mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com/mqmapgend?MQMapGenRequest=FDR2dmwjDE%3byt29%26FDJnci4Jkqj%2cMMCJ%3aHOEvq%3ba125r7%3a%29rz5108%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40y%3aqyb%3al4b%3aTD%15JFE%3aHOHQJ% 3ba125r7%3a%

[ October 21, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: breyerchic04 ]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.