FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Halloween Party at my house (Detroit)

Author Topic: Halloween Party at my house (Detroit)
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Hatrack!

I wanted to invite you all to my Halloween party this Saturday, Oct. 29th, at my place. [Smile]

Common Porter and Mary! Just fly on out here!
Heheheh...

Anyone in the Detroit area? Please come!

My email is pythagoras3@yahoo.com. Give me a shout and I'll give you directions. [Smile]

Door opens at 6:00pm and goes to all hours of the night. Anyone who wants to can spend the night. A bunch of us will split off around midnight to go to The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Ann Arbor and return for more fun at the house.

Happy Halloween!

(You don't have to wear a costume if you don't want to) [Smile]

[ October 27, 2005, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Stan the Man? You still in Michigan?
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Bump!

Anyone interested?

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Telp, I'd love to come, but at this point I've already got plans, and don't have a costume. Next year give us a bit more warning (or heck, don't wait a year, host a gathering!) and I'd make every effort to attend.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't a costume party I'd be there for sure. But I hate costume parties.

Halloween and I have a long hateful history together.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww man, I want to come! Too bad I'm in Phoenix... [Grumble]

Am I the only one who doesn't think that Telpy's party is necessarily a costume party? I mean, certainly, a Rocky Horror Picture show viewing often coincides with costumes. Besides, I doubt he'd kick you out if you showed up as yourself. Heck, if anyone asks, tell them you dressed up as a Jatraquero/a.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Costume are optional! [Smile]
Come however you want to!

I'm going to have free food and booze too!
The RHPS is optional too... about half of us are going to see it. You can hang at the house if you wish.

Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got no way of getting to Detroit, but I'll meet up with you A2 for the movie.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Meow! [Smile]
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Free boose and food eh?

Are you actually in Detroit, or the burbs? How far a drive from Royal Oak?

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

I'm about 30 minutes south of Royal Oak... Downriver, city of Allen Park. [Smile]

Just take 75 south to Dix exit (one past Southfield) and you'll almost be to my house.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

That's not far at all. And it's only 15 minutes the way I drive [Smile]
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Yay! So, some on down. [Smile]
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I wasn't thousnds of miles away! I will be there in sprit Telpy.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
I Work downtown, right accross from Heart Plaza. I don't think i can come all the way back down here on a Saturday.......maybe if I knew you a little better, maybe next year.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Telpy, I wish I could come. I was already down that way this week, though, and I'm dead broke. [Frown]

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyrwawn you should go, you'll be half real!
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Yes! And Ramdac... just read my landmarks... you'll get to know me better that way. [Smile]
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

OOO I want to be half real! and if Ramdac goes I'll be totally real!

Is it alright if I bring somebody with me?

Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to come, but I'm not even old enough to drink, and I'm busy tomorrow. But it was very nice of you to invite people here.
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

yup... bring whoever you like.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyr I don't think you'd be totally real because I don't think Ramdac is real either, so you'd both be half real, but if one of you met some other real jatraquera(o), you'd both be real.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, Telp. I'm not in MI right now. The next weekend coming up. Otherwise I would so be there.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
If you come to the movie, then you'll be real. [Smile] (At least I think I'm real. Is there some sort of directory or something?)

Telp - I just sent you an email w/my number. Give me a call when you get into town.

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

There is a directory somewhere, but Miro who have you met?
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Have a drink for me. [Smile]

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.