FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » kmbboots!

Author Topic: kmbboots!
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Saw II comes out tomorrow. Are you interested in seeing it?

Other Chicago Hatrackers are of course invited, but I figured that since you saw Stay, you in particular might be more likely to watch Saw.

All of this is provided I get over the strange sinus infection/stomach flu that came over me yesterday. *stabs immune system with pointy stick*

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, honey, sorry, no. I would be happy to meet you after, though. I had to sit through Saw I (while on a bus to an anti-war rally of all things!)and wish I could erase it from my brain.

I take it you have not seen Stay? I guess this because (somewhat contrary to the marketing) I didn't think it was anything like Saw.

Possible Spoilers

Stay is not a horror film or particularly violent or scary. It is quite incredibly beautiful and rich in symbolism. Very much about the nature of reality and love. It is also quite moving. I highly recommend it. Please see it - I would love to talk to you about it. And I would be happy to see it again if you want company.

I would also be happy to meet you for dessert or something after Saw II. And I very much hope your nose and tummy get better. No stabbing - try imodium instead!

Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooh, no, I can't get anyone to see Stay with me. The one person who expressed interest in seeing it won't get off his rear and finish some memo he has for law school.

Must see it, definitely!

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll go with you. E-mail me and I'll send you my phone number as I only have a computer at work.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.