FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Corwin!

Author Topic: Hey Corwin!
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
A while back you'd posted asking for advice on a situation you were in with a woman you were involved with that was starting to go down a not-so-good path. I can't find the original thread or I'd just bump it, but I was wondering what had happened.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
I deleted the original thread a while ago. Things got pretty clear; she's just going to keep doing what she did, and we really have very few opportunities to meet, so even "just friends" is kind of out of the question. Besides, I'm not sure she's even interested in that - at least not from what she showed lately - so I won't bother her if that's what she wants. [Dont Know]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Corwin, why don't you slide over to sakeriver. . . there's a chess question in the puzzle thread. [Smile] Please?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Probably for the best. Want me to delete this thread?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
Probably for the best. Want me to delete this thread?

Well, we can let it die naturaly. After some thought I decided I shared a little too much information in the other one, that's why I deleted it. Not going to do the same in this one, so there's no danger from this point of view.

ElJay: Sure, sliding right now. [Smile]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.