FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Woo Hoo!

Author Topic: Woo Hoo!
Rabid Newz
Member # 7704

- posted      Profile for Rabid Newz   Email Rabid Newz         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
you ever were? [Wink]
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rabid Newz
Member # 7704

- posted      Profile for Rabid Newz   Email Rabid Newz         Edit/Delete Post 
What might you be trying to imply with that remark? Are you trying to say that I don't exist? Because if you are I shall throw the letter "a" and a piece of blue cheese at you.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Forgive me for that remark, I actually intended to let everyone know that I and Rabid Newz are the same person. I don't even remember why I made him, but I think it was because of some thread that was bashing the media. The name just seemed to fit.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I was implying Rabid Newz, that before this, I at least didn't know you were alive, and was feeling a bit snarky.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

But you knew that I, SteveRogers, were alive. And if Rabid Newzy and I are one and the same person then it matters not which of us you knew to be alive or dwelling in a realm unforseen by any human or alien eye.

Edit: I would just like to add, as proof, that the e-mail addresses are the same. My e-mail is Caveman89376 at hotmail dot com. And so is Rabid Newz's.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Why, that's no proof at all. You and Newz could be colluding in an attempt to deceive us.

Has anyone ever seen SteveRogers and Rabid Newz in separate rooms at the same time before? Or not seen them in the same room together? Ha! I thought not.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is very appropriate for the livejournal community I was reading on multiple personalities (refered to as multiplicity, I guess). Then I read some web pages on it. Fascinating stuff.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/multiplicity/ if you're interested.

ETA: FYI, I found the community by searching for information on Body Integrity Identity Disorder, which starLisa started a thread on that I saw this morning. Someone had it listed as an interest on livejournal and was also a multiple.

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, are you Real yet? Because if you're not, how do we know you're alive?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

kq- My parents just know agreed to take me to meet random strangers who only live sixty miles away. Give me time. Maybe if I get a driver's license and there is a Hatrack gathering in Missouri. Till then you'll just have to take my word for it. As far as I know, and you know, I am not a ninja lawn gnome with a Rambo headband.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.