FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ogame is eeeeeeevil

Author Topic: Ogame is eeeeeeevil
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear... I've gotten sucked in. How many hours have gone into this thing? Who knows...
It's just too fun! I've even had a dream about it. But, in other news, my galactic empire is growing nicely. [Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Check your account in about three hours. I left some surprises for you. [Evil]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I find it incredible that you are still playing.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

I miss the old forum, Teshi. Those were some good times. [Smile]

I've switched to Bob's strategy of concentrating all resources on building and research. When you're not worried about attacking people or looking for farms, Ogame takes less than 5 minutes a day.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

I was doing that but I just couldn't do it with work my... and now school.

I wonder if my planets are still there?

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Are you one of the following players?

1 Lord Telperion
2 Kai
3 SweetMexicanJesus
4 Asta
5 Porteiro
6 Bubblor
7 WhtTigress
8 adfectio
9 KweaSr

This is all that is left of the mighty alliance that once ranked #2 in Universe 6. [Smile]

I've gone for weeks without checking in. I think the key is to not mind getting raided. When you're willing to forgo revenge, the game becomes a lot less demanding. [Smile]

Teshi
Member # 5024

No, I was Teshi and I haven't played for... four months. Heh.
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

I checked for Teshi and it is not there. Ah, the end of an era. Thanks for letting us play on your forum. It was great!
Teshi
Member # 5024

You're very welcome. I wish I had time to play, but I simply don't.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I have not played in 7 weeks...but I am still ranked in the top 200, and my fleet is still in the top 80. [Big Grin]

I guess I did ok with your account, even getting crashed, huh? [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

With all the work you've put in, I think it is fair to say that it is more your account than it is mine. [Wink]
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
What is ogame?
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy moly Beren!
Thanks for the ru's!

[Smile]

This will really help. I didn't realize that the Hatrack Alliance had lost so many members...
But in other news, like Beren said, it just takes 5 minutes a day to really maintain your realm. And the key to success is to fleetsave... send off all your ships and ru's to a distant world (espionage) for the time that you will be away. If you send recyclers with the fleet that really slows it down so you can have your armada safe for 8 hours or more.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

It saves fuel if you send them to a nearby planet at 10% speed.

[Smile]

I do remember some things.

Kwea
Member # 2199

If you send it between two moons (I had two) they can't be phalaxed either. [Big Grin]

Or use a recycle mission from a moon, even if you have to attack a planet with one probe to create the DF to recycle to... [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Moons can't be phanaxed... [Big Grin]
Kwea
Member # 2199

Telp...you SUCK!

I am playing again.

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Muwhahaha!
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I'm one of the few uni 5 Ogamers left. I'm doing pretty well, I am ranked 138...fleet ranked 89th, and since we started the universe so late I'm pretty happy with my progress....all without attacking people. I check in...fleetsave...spend resources...and log off...no fuss, nothing to worry about. It's sad to see what happened to once mighty uni 6 alliance. If anyone still plays uni 5 my new ingame name is The Hive Mind.
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.