FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm a groundhog! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm a groundhog!
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

quote:

Groundhogs are cuddly-looking and timid mammals that eat mostly grass, seeds, and other vegetation. As a groundhog you will rarely stray far from your burrow and will run in the face of danger, but you will defend their home fiercely from predators. Groundhogs are even given their own holiday in the US, during which a groundhog is said to predict how long winter weather will last!

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Pffft. I'm a puppy. And I'm least like a groundhog. [Razz]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a lamb. [Confused]

quote:
Peaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Kitten or a Parakeet
You are least like a: Turtle or a Frog

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I was a lamb, hated that, and changed it. Next time I came out a puppy. I am least like a mouse or a frog!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Pony
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Duckling

The bear has definitely been the animal I've been most compared to. I even used it as my avatar in Eve and my picture story on our wedding site.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a frog.

quote:
Independent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle

O.o
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a bear cub.

quote:
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Frog or a Turtle
You are least like a: Bunny or a Duckling

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Frog or a Duck
You are least like a: Lamb or a Chipmunk

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a duck!
quote:

Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel is part of what makes you a duck.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Frog
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Chipmunk

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a lamb.
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Frog

quote:
Independent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Duck or a Monkey
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Bunny

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a kitten! yay!
Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

This test is remarkably accurate.

Bob, you'll always be a lamb to me. *pat pat*

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You Are A: Kitten!

Cute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Like you, kittens hate getting wet. Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Groundhog
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Squirrel

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You Are A: Pony!

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, with a long, flowing mane that blows in the breeze.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Puppy
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Squirrel

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
You Are A: Duckling!

The cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Frog or a Mouse
You are least like a: Puppy or a Squirrel

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You Are A: Bear Cub!

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Kitten
You are least like a: Pony or a Puppy

ALMOST a monkey! Story of my life. [Grumble]

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you really want to be a monkey? Monkey is apparently the most common result. [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
You Are A: Duck!

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Pony
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Groundhog

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Da Bears da Bears da Bears!
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Crazy, the two animals I've always been assosciated with- I am! Duckling and chipmunk!
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

quote:

ALMOST a monkey! Story of my life. [Grumble]

Heh, heh. [Smile]
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a frog. Works for me.

I'm also relieved that I am least like a puppy.

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a duckling!
quote:
The cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Mouse
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Puppy

This test *does* seem to be pretty accurate. I love baby duckies. [Smile]
Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chreese Sroup
Member # 8248

- posted      Profile for Chreese Sroup           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a grue.
You like to eat many things. Among these things you like to eat are magic potions, and the adventurers carrying them.

Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a monkey [Smile] .
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theaca
Member # 8325

- posted      Profile for Theaca   Email Theaca         Edit/Delete Post 
Duckling!

You were almost a: Duck or a Turtle
You are least like a: Kitten or a Squirrel

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bear.

*Growls at Dag* What are you doing in my territory?

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a Pony.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Groundhog. Does that mean if Storm or I see our shadows, there'll be 6 more weeks of winter? [Dont Know]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a Bear.

almost: Monkey or a Frog
least like: Chipmunk or a Lamb

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You Are A: Lamb!

You were almost a: Pony or a Parakeet
You are least like a: Mouse or a Squirrel

I am NOT a lamb. [Evil]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

Pipe down and be a lamb, you!
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
:growls threateningly and unlamblike at Stormy:
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Groundhog or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Puppy or a Turtle

I wanted something described for it's independance... [Grumble]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

No, no, no, lambs don't growl. People grown hungrily when they're sitting down to some nice lamb chops.

And sometimes so do bears [Wink]

If it weren't winter, I'd kick both Dag's and KoM's butts right outta my territory.

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bunny. Which is kind of disturbing given that means I'm also violently allergic to myself.

quote:
These adorable woodland animals are known for their fluffy cotton tail and shy disposition. Bunnies reproduce like crazy and are found all over the world. As a bunny, you spend your days hopping through fields and chewing on grass and leaves. Your cuddly, gentle appearance is irresistable!

You were almost a: Pony or a Puppy
You are least like a: Squirrel or a Groundhog

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
You Are A: Duck!

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Frog
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Chipmunk

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rCX
Member # 8503

- posted      Profile for rCX           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bear cub!
Posts: 164 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillygoose
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for sillygoose   Email sillygoose         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a monkey. I guess my friends were right [Big Grin]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bear cub! [Mad] <--my mean face

imogen, I am also violently allergic to rabbits. [Smile]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Bear cubs lack thumbs. Thus, mackillian can no longer fence.

Ha! Nothing to fear now. Even the ducklings could take you!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:
Bear cubs lack thumbs. Thus, mackillian can no longer fence.

Ha! Nothing to fear now. Even the ducklings could take you!

Um, not to point out the obvious, but, if I recall correctly, ducklings, too, lack thumbs.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Without a pointy stick of metal, mackillian = sissy girl. Thus, even a cute duckling would triumph. Those things bite, or they could crap and the bear cub would slip on it.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

(The duck crap is actually not totally bizarre and random, because one of the local libraries sits near a lake which is home to many loud and cranky and apparently diarrhetic ducks, who confuse the sidewalks and walkway into the library with a toilet on occassion)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I think bear crap trumps duck crap. And bear bites trump duck bites.

Just saying.

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Listen, you, you can go the route of mutton and Lamb Chop real quick, little miss...umm...sheepish contradiction! (I even tried thesaurus.com to find synonyms for 'lamb', but none were fitting)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I am NOT a lamb! If you believe that I am, well, you are just pulling the wool over your eyes, and it is interfering with your perception.
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't need a quizz to know I'm a wombat. [Wink]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a pony.
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.