FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just imagine the obnoxious shirts you could make with THIS!

Author Topic: Just imagine the obnoxious shirts you could make with THIS!
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Link

Okay, so they seem all concerned about internet stuff. But I'm telling you--with this and fiber optics--maybe that thing they linked to in the christmas lights display thread--

Wow.

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Trace retail goods in real time? [Angst]

Creepy.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the "Click to enlarge" link.
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I was talking to a person yesterday about the possiblity of our laptops, ipods, and cell phones all being incorporated into our clothing in the near future.

I found several problems...

1) If you put your cap on backwards to be cool and hip, all of your music will play backwards, resulting in the satanic conquest of our world.

2) It puts a whole new meaning to "My goodness he wears loud shirts."

3) Wearing shorts could become extremely uncomfortable.

4) When you see people running from their vehicles to the apartments/houses you will be unable to tell if they have to take an emergency "Data Dump" or some other kind.

5)While String Bikini's are nice--I prefer going wireless.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, that last comment was truly evil LOL
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
lol aiua, I agree.

I plan to keep a large quantity of old clothes so the government can't track me with all the new fangled GPS shirts.

I'll store them next to my tinfoil hats.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Forget tinfoil hats. I plan to dress in tinfoil exclusively from now on.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Tinfoil and garbage bags.

Let's all be Derelichte.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you do when they start tracking garbage bags?

Actually, this makes me sad. The days when you could get through almost any door with a smooth enough manner and a good head for talking are dying.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.