FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Gmail - Anyone else having problems?

Author Topic: Gmail - Anyone else having problems?
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
All day today I haven't been able to get into my Gmail account. I jut get the 767 error pop-up saying that it could not perform the operation and I should try again in a few seconds. Since Gmail is my main e-mail account and it's also the one that fills up the fastest (with real and junk mail), I'm a little bothered by the fact that I haven't been able to access it at all today.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
No problems here.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Odd. It always seems like it's going to load, then at the last second it spits out the error message and stops. I'm not sure what's going on.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tried in another browser? Recently, Firefox has been giving me periodic Gmail problems where it will load to a blank page instead of my Inbox (Firefox 2.0 is still extremely buggy, it seems), but when I grudgingly use IE, it works fine.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
None here either, but I do sometimes have to refresh the page because it says it's taking an unusually long time to load. That might have more to do with my internet though.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

I normally use Safari (which is where this error was coming from). When I tried Firefox, I just got a server error message (a sort of typical Gmail "We're working on the problem" thing).

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.