FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Author Topic: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
StarsJolieS
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hello where it is possible to find the information about Angelina Jolie
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you're on the internet already. Bang up start.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Wikipedia is always a good place to start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie

It is "information", I just don't know if it is worthy of being dubbed "the information".

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I bet StarsJolieS has a better site.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissande
Member # 350

- posted      Profile for Lissande   Email Lissande         Edit/Delete Post 
What I really want is some cheap prescription drugs. Can StarsJolieS help me with THAT?
Posts: 2762 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey StarsJolieS, welcome to Hatrack. BTW, my wedding tackle is miniscule, can you offer me a pill to help?

(should this be part of a landmark thread - I never know)

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I need some good stock tips. I only have about $0.03 to spend. Can you double my money by the end of the week?
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
You wouldn't happen to have a large amount of money that you'd like to have me hold for a while in exchange for a generous percentage?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you live in Nigeria?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't it be awesome of StarsJolieS was a real person, and all of your comments confused the heck out of her/him? It would make me chuckle.
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
I seem to be experiencing some rather disturbing hair-loss. How I wish someone would swoop in and provide me with a method proven to work in Clinical Testing.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that Clinical Testing, South Dakota? I think I played a concert there in '69.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys forgot the Russian mail order brides, amateurs.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all are so funny. [ROFL]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
Could you send us a greeting card?
Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still curious about what THE information is about Angelina Jolie.

He can't just drop a bombshell like that without at least a link to a site that will explain it. If it's that important, it's probably worth the spyware, popups and identity theft.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
*giggles*
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.