FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Movie Idea--Jake Brauer in 42

Author Topic: Movie Idea--Jake Brauer in 42
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not a "24" fan, but I know there are some here.

I am not a movie maker, but I know there are some here.

So here is my idea for an interesting spoof of 24.

Jake Brauer (no relation to Jack Bauer) is a gutsy, no-nonse, and very violent anti-terrorist expert. He has 42 hours to stop a terrorist plot. He breaks the law, and several peoples bones, and does all the rest of Jack Bauer's famous moves.

The only difference is, he is wrong. There is no real anti-terrorist plot, they have the wrong people, and a lot of innocents get beaten up.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
In one of the episodes Brauer orders the detonation of a cardboard box that he suspects to be a bomb but is actually filled with puppies.
Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to see a show from the other point of view. It'll be called "Vingt-Quatre," about French Canadian terrorists out to blow up a series of patisseries, and their efforts are constantly thwarted by a baker, Jacques Bauier, who fights them with, grit, gumption and a .22 calibre rolling pin.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.