FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Best. Muffin. Ever.

Author Topic: Best. Muffin. Ever.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I just ate the best muffin I have ever tasted. It was tender without being damp, and the top was crispy, and it had a muffin texture, not a cake texture. I've worked here about 5 months now, eating at the cafe on the first floor at least once a month, and I never once considered getting a muffin before.

The other day the other lady who works here mentioned that they were really good, and she considers herself a muffin person.

Now I do too.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for making me hungry. [Frown]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble]

I was hoping for a recipe...

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
What flavor?

The coffee shop below the yarnstore where I take classes has amazing muffins. If we break for lunch, I have a muffin, since I'm pretty sure they are the ammount of calories you're supposed to have for lunch.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Muffins!
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
The tastiest muffin I've ever had was really more of a cake than a muffin.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The White Whale:
Muffins!

I was hoping I would be able to avoid being reminded of the Shoes video but... oh well [Smile]
Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
The tastiest muffin I've ever had was really more of a cake than a muffin.

The tastiest muffin I ever had was really more of a grilled salmon, rice pilaf, and seared asparagus than a muffin. Man, was it good!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine was blueberry. [Smile]

I didn't even have the sound on and that youtube was making me laugh with pain. Which isn't that hard because I have a sore throat.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.