Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Joker

Author Topic: Joker
L_mustang94
Member # 11693

- posted      Profile for L_mustang94           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. I just saw the coolest movie ever.Batman: The Dark Knight. Guess who my favorite character was..... THE JOKER. I loved Heath Ledger. I was wondering if anyone had seen it and what their favorite part was. [Smile]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack. The search function is your friend. There are already at least two threads open on this.
Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L_mustang94
Member # 11693

Sorry I didn't know about that. [Dont Know]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, just a good thing to do before you start a new thread.
Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raventhief:
Welcome to Hatrack. The search function is your friend. There are already at least two threads open on this.

Ignore the ogre.

My favorite Joker scene was the much publicized "Are you Harvey?" extravaganza. That should win him all acting awards that can possibly be won.

Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack1 I haven't seen it yet, but I will be seeing it this weekend.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
hi [Wave]
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
T:man, you're not allowed to greet the newbies until you've become real, that is to say, you've met someone else from the board in RL. Also, since you joined in 2008, you have to sing the Queen's aria from Die Zaubeflote, standing on your head, and post the result to YouTube.

:nods:

Later on I'll tell you about the requirements for making rules.

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
There're more rules than that to becoming real.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Shush! He's not supposed to know about that until the Ceremony!
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
King of Men == Carmudgeon
Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes...KoM is an old grumpy car.
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

Vrrom! Vroom! Get offa my hood and outta my garage!
Trent Destian
Member # 11653

- posted      Profile for Trent Destian           Edit/Delete Post 
I watched it last night. I had two scenes that really did it for me.

1.When Joker sicks the dogs after Batman. He proceeds to attack viciously mimicking the way the dogs attacked which is symbolic to the whole "mad dog set loose" angle of his character.

2.Laughing as he fell. Creepy, wonderfully creepy.

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
I've yet to meet anyone in RL, let alone three. So I'm certainly not close to being real. Does this mean I can't greet the noobs either KoM?
Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L_mustang94
Member # 11693

What I loved about the Joker is when he goes, Why So Serious?
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I personally liked when he slid down the pile of money, and then burned it. Not sure why, other than it slightly reminded me of Scrooge McDuck.

Also, Welcome to hatrack [Wave]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
My two favorite parts have to be the magic trick, and the nurse's outfit. Just awesome.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marek:
I personally liked when he slid down the pile of money, and then burned it. Not sure why, other than it slightly reminded me of Scrooge McDuck.

You just caused me to go into convulsive spasms of nostalgia and childhood memories.
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.